Jump to content
PureDiva

Can someone inform me about weapon skins

Recommended Posts

I have been eyeing the weapon skins in armas and the gold one has caught my interest is the gold one compatible with the ogre or any other legendaries? also what weapon skins is available for the ogre and condor that can be bought off armas? please reply

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

iirc the ogre is golden by default.

Most of the legendaries are not skinable afaik.

Edited by Pwnimon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

legendaries cannot use any purchased or unlocked weapon skins afaik

 

you’re limited to the default skin (some legendaries also have a single alternative skin) that the gun comes with

 

this is a pretty widely requested change, would have been nice to see skinnable legendaries come out alongside the joker store revamp

 

 

Edited by 404
typo
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most legendaries either have 1 or 2 weapon skins already applied to them, you're unable as others pointed out to put a custom one on them unfortunately.

 

The only skinnable gun which is rare to obtain (and is not a legendary) is the FFA 5.56 R&D III, which is basically a obir reskinned with slightly less zoom (fov 55 zoom instead of 40).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, KyoukiDotExe said:

FFA 5.56 R&D III is not a legendary gun

How do you figure that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

How do you figure that?

Matt said it himself, it's not a legendary, but rather a rare weapon.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

Matt said it himself, it's not a legendary, but rather a rare weapon.

That just shows that Matt has a fundamental misunderstanding as to what a legendary is.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hexerin said:

That just shows that Matt has a fundamental misunderstanding as to what a legendary is.

Was it regularly available in a standard JMB? No, so it's not a legendary.

 

Just because you think something is a certain way that that's the right way.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/8/2020 at 12:42 AM, KyoukiDotExe said:

Most legendaries either have 1 or 2 weapon skins already applied to them, you're unable as others pointed out to put a custom one on them unfortunately.

 

The only skinnable gun which is rare to obtain (and is not a legendary) is the FFA 5.56 R&D III, which is basically a obir reskinned with slightly less zoom (fov 55 zoom instead of 40).

If you count the yukon, Which does NOT come with it's "3rd skin" you need to have the "canada flag" skin to use it on a yukon that's 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Kevkof said:

Was it regularly available in a standard JMB? No, so it's not a legendary.

 

Just because you think something is a certain way that that's the right way.

Also the FFA doesn't have a goofy mod to make it a sidegrade rather than an upgrade to any of the conventional weapons. 

 

FFA belongs with the Stethno, Hawk, etc. Except it has the added snowflake bonus of it only being obtainable via super duper JMB. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/8/2020 at 9:09 AM, Kevkof said:

Matt said it himself, it's not a legendary, but rather a rare weapon.

 

 

To be fair, while it technically is not a legendary, it is handled like one.

You could only get it in JMBs (Power JMB9 and Tiggs GM Box), and is tradeable via auction house.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...