Sign in to follow this  
SALSIE14

Kicked by BattleEye

If you are having issues with AutoIT, please check out our Battleye FAQ for common fixes. AutoIT can be found in some mice and hardware software, so some players can solve the issue by disabling those.

3 hours ago, Sakebee said:

If you are having issues with AutoIT, please check out our Battleye FAQ for common fixes. AutoIT can be found in some mice and hardware software, so some players can solve the issue by disabling those.

You need to update that FAQ no mouse or keyboard software uses autohotkey or autoit for there software they are separate scripting languages that can be downloaded from there respective sites.

mouses and keyboards uses drivers as software for macros ... they dont use ahk scripting for that ... that will be actually stupid to do this ...

ye i have the same problem and didnt got any help since 3 Months now. Nice that my Premium time is running out and i cant even play 2 minutes without being kicked.

And you guys always blaming the mouse and keyboard software lol.

Even when anything is disabled im getiing kicked  - im not even using logitech software no more when starting apb, what means that my mouse, keyboard and headset are not working properly no more, which is pretty bad when i member that i paid more than 300 Euros for this ...