Sign in to follow this  
FakeBungo

pdw pistol and rfp

rfp is 1.5 ttk thats way too long, act44 from jokerstore with hunting sight 3 is way better than this trash

pdw pistol is 0.890 ttk but its way too inaccurate so it cant kill past pointblank, nfa pistol is 0.630 ttk

rfp should have a long pause between bursts, so its still effective if you have cover to peak from. and its damage should be reverted to 3 bursts to kill.

pdw pistol should have way smaller spread so it can actually shoot anything past pointblank

Edited by FakeBungo

Yeah, lot's not go back to the days of RFP being a pocket obir. No thanks.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, FakeBungo said:

rfp is 1.5 ttk thats way too long, act44 from jokerstore with hunting sight 3 is way better than this trash

old RFP was quite gamebreaking, because mainly it breaked the balance between primary and secondary and it was quite good both in cqc (as finisher weapon ) and long range.

LO maybe nerfed it too much, I was ok for a nerf, but not making almost unasable at all.

I am ok for 4 shots , but with a better accuracy in markmanship and ttk, and for balance all just increase more possibile the BLOOM/accuracy while running/moving in cqc (for explain me more clear the same behaviour for weapons such as Ntec or other long range weapons while not in markmanship mode)

8 hours ago, FakeBungo said:

pdw pistol is 0.890 ttk but its way too inaccurate so it cant kill past pointblank, nfa pistol is 0.630 ttk

PDW for a cqc secondary is trash, agree for it, pratically all the automatic weapons SECONDARY are TRASH or bad concept in apb. (maybe except NFA9, it's quite  good CQC gun)

On 6/19/2020 at 6:13 AM, PingOVER9000 said:

old RFP was quite gamebreaking, because mainly it breaked the balance between primary and secondary and it was quite good both in cqc (as finisher weapon ) and long range.

LO maybe nerfed it too much, I was ok for a nerf, but not making almost unasable at all.

I am ok for 4 shots , but with a better accuracy in markmanship and ttk, and for balance all just increase more possibile the BLOOM/accuracy while running/moving in cqc (for explain me more clear the same behaviour for weapons such as Ntec or other long range weapons while not in markmanship mode)

PDW for a cqc secondary is trash, agree for it, pratically all the automatic weapons SECONDARY are TRASH or bad concept in apb. (maybe except NFA9, it's quite  good CQC gun)

it's just trash because it's rather inaccurate, it could be buffed slightly again, but it'd have to be careful about how much.

Edited by Noob_Guardian

They could have increased the bloom recovery delay to prevent spamming it at range. They could have added just 1 extra shot to kill and made it less reliable spamming hip fire, but no. Instead, we get a weapon that's bad at everything.