Sign in to follow this  
bgpentq

G1 bad support

Recently I made a payment for G1C and did not even receive the G1C but it has been debited from my bank.

I have sent multiple emails to G1, but nobody is responding to this...

I don't think this is a good thing.

• Like 1

As mentioned by our CEO Matt Scott in his weekly update on the support tracking, the current maximum wait time is 16 days.

While that is quite a long wait time, for which we do apologise, the team is working hard to lower those numbers as quickly as they can.

Keep in mind that the number provided is only the maximum duration, it could be than the issue is fully resolved before then.

~@mayii

On 5/1/2020 at 6:28 AM, Amayii said:

As mentioned by our CEO Matt Scott in his weekly update on the support tracking, the current maximum wait time is 16 days.

While that is quite a long wait time, for which we do apologise, the team is working hard to lower those numbers as quickly as they can.

Keep in mind that the number provided is only the maximum duration, it could be than the issue is fully resolved before then.

~@mayii

That is longer than any game I've ever seen. Did they let go some of the staff when acquiring APB? I used to get a response after 2 days and I currently have a ticket in limbo for over a week to get help to even play the game. Not really complaining, because I'm sure they are doing what they can with what they got, but teh team must be pretty small now.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, OUTDREW said:

That is longer than any game I've ever seen. Did they let go some of the staff when acquiring APB? I used to get a response after 2 days and I currently have a ticket in limbo for over a week to get help to even play the game. Not really complaining, because I'm sure they are doing what they can with what they got, but teh team must be pretty small now.

I think they have 2/3 peoples behind support, they are really yet not ready to handle 1k pop of apb, i won't imagine big numbers.

• Like 1

it's been over a week, and my credits haven't come yet, I spent 45 dollars, it may be little for them, but in my country it's 1/4 of my salary