Sign in to follow this  
BoomLion

Would this work ???

Hi this is not a rage an crying or anything just ahd a little idear an wonderd if this could be the easyer fix for right now...

Right now new players end up in bronze..v alll the silvers who dont like playing in silver like me...

now they come in an get distroyed....so 

what im thinking is have new players locked to green till R 100... have no gold silver bronze in there..its just for new players to learn the gaem an give them a chance to enjoy it an not get distroyed by us players who are to bad for silver but to good for bronze.. i hate when im v or teamed with newbies..i feel sorry for them.. i know that 9 out of 10 will quit cuz its not fun learnign a game by geting pwned to death by fake golds with rockets...

So can they be locked to green till R 100.....that way match maker is fixed... im sure its only cryed about in bronze anyway..the real pros dont need match maker fixed..only us that r really bad an play in broze..

2 hours ago, BoomLion said:

Hi this is not a rage an crying or anything just ahd a little idear an wonderd if this could be the easyer fix for right now...

Right now new players end up in bronze..v alll the silvers who dont like playing in silver like me...

now they come in an get distroyed....so 

what im thinking is have new players locked to green till R 100... have no gold silver bronze in there..its just for new players to learn the gaem an give them a chance to enjoy it an not get distroyed by us players who are to bad for silver but to good for bronze.. i hate when im v or teamed with newbies..i feel sorry for them.. i know that 9 out of 10 will quit cuz its not fun learnign a game by geting pwned to death by fake golds with rockets...

So can they be locked to green till R 100.....that way match maker is fixed... im sure its only cryed about in bronze anyway..the real pros dont need match maker fixed..only us that r really bad an play in broze..

Unfortunately, what keeps LO from implementing all of these ideas is lack of pop.

Im a jericho player and we can barely keep one bronze and one silver dist alive... adding a third would be a problem in and of itself.

That being said, I do think something need to change going forward.

Its impossible to tell who is new and who is smurfing with a new account who would literally massacre every new player like a doomguy. This way he gets gold easily, and next time he can join silver district at least. So I dont think this is a good idea.

This thread has been moved to the Game Suggestions section of our forums.

~@mayii

Just play silver, you won't get better in Bronze anyways 🙂