Sign in to follow this  
Fasuncri

Please, just give a little care to this game.

6 hours ago, sneekface said:

Its always interesting to see the reactions/comments of new players, thanks for posting that! Btw when you play with ur rank 1 friend, do you autojoin a district using the big Financial/waterfront buttons on the start screen, or do you manually select you district in advanced tab? Its really important that u find a bronze district when playing as a new player.

Yeah, I'm already aware of that. I manually choose.

For people who are saying these are not problem etc. etc. They are actually the main problem to newbie playerbase. Until they get 1k, 2k, 4k or more hours, they'll already be gone and uninstall the game. With this problems APB getting even more boring to play. 

Edited by Fasuncri
  • Like 1

On 4/5/2020 at 5:54 PM, GhosT said:

1. Not a problem.

2. Every game has them, can't fix assholes.

3. Fair point, but that's being worked on.

4. Not a problem.

5. Those are just tiny problems out of many.

6. Literally unfixable without a big playerbase.

7. They're perfectly fine. The best guns are still free and partially overpowered.

Agreed with GhosT basically. Just don't care about all of this, have fun, it's a virtual game, not your real life.

• Like 1

On 4/5/2020 at 11:33 AM, Fasuncri said:

They run around and blocking your bullets.

They are called meatshields and its a feature

just point 1 .

Use Kevlar 3.(60k-80 in marketplace)

KV3 Can resist a direct hit of Osmaw and you are fast enough for avoid  2 indirect hit of Volcano. FnMod_Character_Kevlar3.png

No hope with OPGL launcher, in that case you need Flak Jacket. (In marketplace at 60k-80) 40% explosive damage less.FnMod_Character_FlakJacket.png 

22 hours ago, Queen of Love said:

just point 1 .

KV3 Can resist a direct hit of Osmaw and you are fast enough for avoid  2 indirect hit of Volcano. FnMod_Character_Kevlar3.png

No hope with OPGL launcher, in that case you need Flak Jacket. (In marketplace at 60k-80) 40% explosive damage less.FnMod_Character_FlakJacket.png 

Don't do this.

22 hours ago, Queen of Love said:

just point 1 .

Do not listen too this.

If you're going to equip anything to counter explosives, only use Flak Jacket. Kevlar will only make you an easy target for Volcano and OSMAW. You will not be fast enough to avoid the Volcano's two rockets, its explosion will still catch you unless the volcano is off target and not aiming for you. 

You also need to be R195 to use flak jacket. CA3 is your best bet against explosives as long as you keep on the move/take proper cover.  When it comes negating a osmaw or volcano's damage is to always try to position yourself where cover is in the rocket's direct path and there's nothing for the rocket to detonate on behind you, then try to push on the user when they're reloading and while risky, don't hesitate to take advantage of the OSMAW/Volcano's windup to shot their user and kill them, or, forcing them to retreat.  Also, if you're pushing them, if its an OSMAW, do not directly try to come around the corner, put some distance between you and them as you make the turn so you'll have a better chance of not being directly caught by the rocket and killed or even having the rocket outright miss you. 

As for OPGLs, only thing i can tell you is to try and predict where the nades will go, a OPGL user is usually going to try and fire the nades in the direction they think you're going to go or be, so try to make your movement as unpredictable as you can. Keeping light on your feet or even just changing locations is the best way to counter them.

And the most important thing about explosives users; Always be mindful that they have a secondary, in the case of OPGLs, they'll usually try to shoot you a bit with the secondary so either the OPGL's nade will kill you or the secondary will. Same goes for Volcano/OSMAW.

I already got bored of the game and uninstalled it. Good concept, good story type thing, trash gameplay.

1 hour ago, Fasuncri said:

I already got bored of the game and uninstalled it. Good concept, good story type thing, trash gameplay.

Bye.

On 4/5/2020 at 11:33 AM, Fasuncri said:

Explosive launchers can be used whenever people want.

.... Dog its a game. 

Im gonna put myself on blast cause I mainly do this shit to turn the tide of battle. Explosives launchers are either accessible from legendaries, Arlon benjamin, 2.5k tickets, or the NFCP 1 TO 3 SLOTTED EXPLOSIVES from demolitions. 

To simply counter explosives. Just use a automatic secondary and try to bum rush them. Or toss a frag when their moving back to reload. I been caught off guard many times trying to fire it.

If someone is firing a rocket just unload on them.

If their reloading rush them

If their gonna suicide kill (When you get bum rushed most explosive weapon players would aim it at the ground and kill you and themselves for the kill. Explosives launchers arent that fucking bad. 

Unless someone experienced, in the community, Or someone shows real proof of being fucking busted than yeah. Explosive weapons are hard to get (Only easiest way is grinding 2.5k tickets using the golden osmaw to get to lvl 3 demolitions to unlock the One slot OSMAW or gl. Explosives arent that fucking busted. People switch guns midgame. Cause their losing and wanna turn the tide, Their not getting much kills out there current weapon, Or they just wanna switch guns.  Explosives can accessed and switched to anytime if you bought one. Like damn. If you dont know how to simply counter a rocket or GL player you must not have common sense. 

3 counters.

If their firing it they have a cooldown timer before it fires so just fucking light them.

If they reloading. Take cover or rush to them

If their gonna suicide and take you with em just fucking run or use a automatic secondary to drill them. It aint that fucking hard. 

On 4/7/2020 at 7:23 PM, Fasuncri said:

Its a mmo. Gameplay aint trash and this coming from a console player. So good riddance

15 hours ago, (Xbox)MortisedGuide said:

Its a mmo. Gameplay aint trash and this coming from a console player. So good riddance

Trying to play with constant fps drops.. Yeah awesome gameplay.
Look, I don't give a crap about my fps. If it's 35 or more I'm completely fine. But having my fps dropping to 15-25 is annoying asf.

Merged.

Ok so, I know people will keep saying no problems or something. Ok. I realized most of them are not problem. But the FPS drops.. that's the biggest problem and making you uninstall the game.

Edited by Fasuncri

2500 hours here - im still getting over the fact that moirai can pop a wheelie

if you get killed repeatedly by the same tactic (explosive weapons in this case) and it continues with you only getting angry about the fact itself without doing anything to change it (or asking yourself what did you do wrong) then the problem is on your side

explosive gun users aren't the brightest in the universe and if you fail to overcome them then uh oh bad news you might not be as bright as you expected yourself to be

11 hours ago, Fasuncri said:

Trying to play with constant fps drops.. Yeah awesome gameplay.
Look, I don't give a crap about my fps. If it's 35 or more I'm completely fine. But having my fps dropping to 15-25 is annoying asf.

Merged.

Ok so, I know people will keep saying no problems or something. Ok. I realized most of them are not problem. But the FPS drops.. that's the biggest problem and making you uninstall the game.

I been playing 2016. Only uninstalled to instantly reinstall it. There's people on console who love APB. Despite the shit lo cares. I like console. 

Sign in to follow this