Sign in to follow this  
Emilia

WHY?

I only started the game yesterday but I wonder now why I can't buy G1C items from other players against the game currency. It would be much more motivating if I could play these objects. Now if I want to have what in the shop what I like I have to resort to my money bag?  

This thread has been moved to the APB General discussions section of our forums.

~@mayii

1 hour ago, Emilia said:

I only started the game yesterday but I wonder now why I can't buy G1C items from other players against the game currency. It would be much more motivating if I could play these objects. Now if I want to have what in the shop what I like I have to resort to my money bag?  

If you're talking about guns, legendaries are sold on the marketplace by players for ingame currency, which seems to be what you're describing. Kitted cars and clothes can be found sold by other players too, and you can unlock Armas stuff for free (using JT's) at the Joker ticket place in social.

Edited by Haniasita

1 hour ago, Emilia said:

g1c is the money from real life money being spent on apb , while there is a different currency used for the green marketplace kiosk in social district that uses game money from missions

which one are you having trouble with?  the ARMAS page for buying with real money , or the green kiosk in social district

New Accounts have a trade ban temporarily until a certain rank I believe. (R25-40?) Unless it was time based.

Edited by Noob_Guardian

4 hours ago, Emilia said:

Welcome to the game, glad to see someone new interested in the game and even joining the forums.

The G1C or ARMAS items are locked as paid content only, the ingame marketplace only allows items that are obtainable by any player from the NPCS and, as an exception, the Legendary Weapons that you get by opening Joker Mystery Boxes (JMB).

The idea is that if a player wants to pay for Premium in order to unlock the full customization features of the game and even buy some car bodykits then they can provide other players with these by direct trade or listing up these items in the marketplace for direct purchase or auctioning.

Very convenient also for players that doesn't feel like composing their own designs either because they doesn't handle it or they just like what other players made and also useful when you start a new character and still need to unlock items from the NPCs but you can get them earlier from other fellow players. You are able to buy clothes, cars, songs/themes and symbols from other players but not guns.

Also there are mods and equipment that you can unlock only by specializing in certain weapons classes or completing each particular mission tasks and it is very common that most of the people will aim to buy these from experimented players that already unlocked these since it could take longer than the NPC progression.

The legendary weapons instead are permanent and tradeable, prices goes from something around $1million up to $6m average depending on rarity and demand of said guns. Then you have the choice to gather enough Joker Tickets via mission random rewards or Fight Club special tasks and get a "JT" version of a weapon permanently for your inventory.

The rest of the stuff, such as permanent weapons, special gear, car parts and some special cars are exclusively paid content and usually not tradeable ingame.

Hope it helps, cheers.

If anything, the other veteran players around will correct me if I'm wrong or add anything relevant that I might be missing here.

Edited by Salvick
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this