Sign in to follow this  
postalgril

thanks LO you're the best

1 minute ago, greenfield said:

rly? im already doing nothing in this game since segregation is back. I'm either getting no opp or dethreating opp.. And they want to add matchmaking based on ping?

Are they having a different /pop stats that we do? Maybe separate female characters from male as well?

No but MattScott has stated that one of the 3 pillars of foundation to build matchmaking on player-to-server latency. So if 2 people are relatively far away from each other, matchmaking would find a server as close to halfway between those players as possible, to give both players an as equal amount of latency possible.

4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I mean lets face it, no segregation on Jericho was the same as Phasing for Jericho... we only had one populated district most days, spread across all threat levels.

I guess adding EU players to Phasing might help, though the differences in ping will be interesting. What would a Brazilian vs Russian match even feel like?  (I realize some of you really want to make a joke here... but can you don't?)

assuming the ideas of what phasing is supposed to do by what Little Orbit said in the past has not changed , then phasing will match against same skilled players , and open up the world  networking to do so.

8 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

learn to swim in the pond and you'll find more

I was going to sleep and didn't clarify because I passed out sorry

that's what I was referring to but I apparently didn't finish from exhaustion.

so no I disagree that Jericho got the same thing as phasing since , assuming phasing has not changed , we would get a global networking available for phasing so long as ping allows it.

I  mean it is possible since Australians are known for getting lower ping than some of us American players , and we live a lot closer to the servers...

but like I said I am assuming that phasing did not change on Little Orbits plans.

indeed LO doing good way to fix what others company didnt do .

yeah sometimes when they taking down the game for hours are pain in da A...

but still im Appreciate they time and work they puting in our game .

the only thing i have fear of its the nerfing waves they doing but still as i see it even the nerf of the guns are ok , they learning to do this works and the talking with us about this all things , so yes so far the only company that DO SHOW they care about the game are LO , well done 

Sign in to follow this