Y2Venom

How about removing Abandonmission

people are still saying to remove using abandon mission  when we have the threat segregation back so the abandon mission chaos isn't happening now

griping just to gripe about something that already stopped

lower threat players go back to bronze higher threat players go back to silver and go play.

no reason even for a temp fix on abandon mission since threat districts are back

8 hours ago, Solamente said:

if you're so hung up on the need for me to present a suggestion, then you can consider that technically my counter-suggestion is that we leave the /abandonmission system exactly as it is right now

there problem solved

But that is all I 've been saying all along. The "POTENTIAL" suggestion we are discussing is by default AN UTOPIA!! How many time will i have to repeat that?  We are literally discussing the topic of "is there a God?"  If there is, who is the one who made the God? 

NOBODY knows the answer, so asking the UTOPIA question of which answer is another question nobody knows answer to, is futile to ask, because that question leaves another question upon it.

Abandonmission WILL remain whether you like it or not, that was never an issue.

10 hours ago, AsgerLund said:

Pointing out flaws or disagreeing with a suggestion without offering improvements to said suggestion is in no way de facto illegitimate. Pointing out the obvious shortcomings of electric cars compared to conventional combustion engine cars is very legitimate, without suggesting technological improvements to electric cars.

There is no need to suggest technological improvement to electric cars, because they are by default BETTER than conventional combustion engine cars which use oil, benzine etc thus using resources that are not recoverable compared to electricity that is made by humans (thank you Tesla)  and doesnt affect destruction of mother nature to retrieve it. 

Edited by Kitty Yekaterina

5 hours ago, Kitty Yekaterina said:

[...]

There is no need to suggest technological improvement to electric cars, because they are by default BETTER than conventional combustion engine cars which use oil, benzine etc thus using resources that are not recoverable compared to electricity that is made by humans (thank you Tesla)  and doesnt affect destruction of mother nature to retrieve it. 

Ah yes, production and disposal of those car batteries is very nature friendly. Totally not a huge issue.

Also where do you think the majority of that electricity still comes from? Tip, it ain't the renewable energies (what even is "electricity that is made by humans"?).

The ecological footprint is by far not as clean as you think hence technological improvement is a must if it really wants to become a viable replacement.

Funny to see you stay true to your level of discussion no matter the topic.

Sorry to OP and the mods if my analogy to show the principle of argument was completely misunderstood and started an off-topic tangent.

To stay on-topic, I disagree with OP's suggestion to remove /abandonmission, and I partially agree with this opinion by CøøkiêPúss.

On 2/3/2020 at 5:48 PM, CookiePuss said:

This is a poor matchmaking issue I think. Not an issue with /abandonmission.

Removing this ability won't fix the main problem.

(imo)

And dogs > cats.

• Thanks 1