foscor77

Official Jericho legendary weapon prices thread

1 minute ago, Hexerin said:

It's almost like the "top tier" players will do literally anything to gain an advantage, including lie about the power level of a weapon to try and discourage opp from using strong guns.

wym, the New Glory IS worse than the Ursus and it DOES sell for more

OCSP Joker is literally the same as the other OCSP but sells for several times as much.
Its almost like greater rarity = higher value.

Edited by CookiePuss

Just now, CookiePuss said:

wym, the New Glory IS worse than the Ursus and it DOES sell for more

The New Glory and Ursus aren't comparable, as they aren't trying to do the same (or even similar) things. That'd be like trying to compare the OCA and the CR762 and then saying "The OCA is worse than the CR762!" That's prime stupidity.

Just now, Hexerin said:

The New Glory and Ursus aren't comparable, as they aren't trying to do the same (or even similar) things. That'd be like trying to compare the OCA and the CR762 and then saying "The OCA is worse than the CR762!" That's prime stupidity.

Its more like comparing the COBR-A to the Euryale... or you know, a shitty gun to a good one.

11 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

i think its more similar to the shaw vs euryale, where the same range is covered but one does everything better in return for a slightly (.02s) higher ttk

the new glory really is a bad gun tho - not accurate enough to take advantage of its hipfire ttk and not enough range to make its marksmanship ttk a viable option, the gun is an awkward mess in basically any engagement

you can somewhat fix this by abusing the poorly coded mod and repeatedly toggling marskmanship mode but thats super clunky and not worth the effort imo when you could just use a different AR instead

20 hours ago, Hexerin said:

It's almost like the "top tier" players will do literally anything to gain an advantage, including lie about the power level of a weapon to try and discourage opp from using strong guns.

don't get me wrong, i absolutely love the new glory and think its a ntec star lcr varient, and want it. But i find it somewhat debatable on whether it should be worth more than the URSUS, the URSUS is better in a lot more situations imo if anything they should be the same price if not glory lower. However, that also ignores that every new JB weapon has been 5 mill every time it comes out.

Just now, Noob_Guardian said:

think its a ntec star lcr varient

not even close really

like saying the issra is equal to the issrb

Just now, Solamente said:

not even close really

like saying the issra is equal to the issrb

eeeh, i disagree it "feels" like the LCR in MM, thats what I mean. Honestly though ISSRB and ISSRA feel bleh to use, the LCR feels way better lol

21 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

Honestly though ISSRB  feel bleh to use, the LCR feels way better lol

a6uErNL.gif

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

a6uErNL.gif

I'm not lying lol, i don't do very well with the ISSR-B, but I pull out an LCR and do much better. I almost regret buying my ISSR-B honestly

14 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

I'm not lying lol, i don't do very well with the ISSR-B, but I pull out an LCR and do much better. I almost regret buying my ISSR-B honestly

Definitely stick with what works for you. Ive just never heard someone bad mouth the N-ISSR-B before.

16 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Definitely stick with what works for you. Ive just never heard someone bad mouth the N-ISSR-B before.

Don't get me wrong, it's got great hard damage, fast ttk, and is fairly reliable, as far as snipers go honestly I prefer the oblivion's gimicky accuracy while moving over most other snipers because I find it more reliable than the ISSR and its "take forever to recover bloom" mechanic, but that's just cause I probably fire too fast.