Jump to content
Cpt. Jack

Halloween Items On Armas When?

Recommended Posts

as the title says when is the Halloween items going on armas matt said during the livestream old+new items would be going up on the armas page once the event is over well the event is over n their is nothing about when its suppose to go live?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So it looks like the past rewards from this years event went live on armas but not the older items from the previous years could we also get the old glory back on armas as well?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Amayii said:

The older rewards were also added to Armas:

https://www.gamersfirst.com/marketplace/ingame/product_details.php?storetype=g1c&gameID=20&catID=65&subcatID=152&productId=6357

 

Be sure to check out the Gear section for any items you may want from Halloween.

 

~@mayii

Bless you! Just bought all of it, yum. ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Amayii said:

The older rewards were also added to Armas:

https://www.gamersfirst.com/marketplace/ingame/product_details.php?storetype=g1c&gameID=20&catID=65&subcatID=152&productId=6357

 

Be sure to check out the Gear section for any items you may want from Halloween.

 

~@mayii

now gimmie the old glory plz for the love of god meh want it now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I unlocked everything from new event except webbed bra and i hoped to buy it after event. But now if i want this bra i need to buy entire pack. fml 😂

I unlocked everything from new event except webbed bra and i hoped to buy it after event. But now if i want this bra i need to buy entire pack. fml. Can i buy it separately somehow? 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Amayii said:

The older rewards were also added to Armas:

The classics bundle is missing the standard "Glow in the Dark" skin, which was part of Halloween many years ago. Easy enough to overlook this due to not being Halloween themed. Puts a flat off-white color on the gun that glows a greenish hue, no symbols or anything like the other ones. Could this be looked into getting fixed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

The classics bundle is missing the standard "Glow in the Dark" skin, which was part of Halloween many years ago. Easy enough to overlook this due to not being Halloween themed. Puts a flat off-white color on the gun that glows a greenish hue, no symbols or anything like the other ones. Could this be looked into getting fixed?

That skin was still available, it is one of the rewards for maxing out the contact

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are the Halloween skins on Armas the ones that have that constant bright glow of the pulsing glow?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where's the new weapon skin?

Can't find it anywhere and I don't want to buy the whole pack with items I've already unlocked.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, GhosT said:

Where's the new weapon skin?

Can't find it anywhere and I don't want to buy the whole pack with items I've already unlocked.

Everything is bundled together so you have to buy the whole pack sadly they didn't make each item separate each item individual.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cpt. Jack said:

Everything is bundled together so you have to buy the whole pack sadly they didn't make each item separate each item individual.

 

They debundled everything except the skin if I've seen it right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Kevkof said:

That skin was still available, it is one of the rewards for maxing out the contact

Yes, and? That has nothing to do with what I posted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Hexerin said:

Yes, and? That has nothing to do with what I posted.

From what I see it only has items that were not available this year. So It has everything to do with you asking for that skin. It used to be harder to get in the past but nowadays it's just available as reward for maxing out the Halloween contact

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...