Jump to content

Recommended Posts

All i did is just switching my PC and now i got a "3 days Trade Lock"

Will i get a trade lock every time i switch my pc or is it just 1 time to "register my second HWID"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Blondine said:

All i did is just switching my PC and now i got a "3 days Trade Lock"

Will i get a trade lock every time i switch my pc or is it just 1 time to "register my second HWID"?

you will indeed just have to "register your hwid" like you said

Β 

Note that reinstalling windows changes your hwid (or whatever APB uses...), so even if you keep the same ip, same config, but reinstall windows, you will get tradelocked.

Β 

i hate the tradelock system, i wish i could disable it, (but keep it enabled by default?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a tradelock the day after I listed something on the market. Didnt trade, didnt sell anything, APB just decided to lock me out. Theres more to it and im sure theres a bug in there somewhere otherwise why would someone whose never traded before get locked from it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

why would someone whose never traded before get locked from it?

Because it has nothing to do with whether or not you have traded before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Because it has nothing to do with whether or not you have traded before.

So again, never traded, never sold anything, same exact PC with no changes to it. Why did I get a tradelock?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

So again, never traded, never sold anything, same exact PC with no changes to it. Why did I get a tradelock?

Are you sure nothing was changed? No windows updates or driver installs/updates?

Those are both known to be likely reasons for triggering that system

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kevkof said:

Are you sure nothing was changed? No windows updates or driver installs/updates?

Those are both known to be likely reasons for triggering that system

Ive had updates but its never triggered the system before for me. I had an update just the other day, not tradelock currently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Ive had updates but its never triggered the system before for me. I had an update just the other day, not tradelock currently.

The main updates that trigger it are the large feature updates where you go from 1803 to 1809 or 1903 (or similar).Β 

Since those are basically just a full different version of windows, at least for how it's installed/configured.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kevkof said:

The main updates that trigger it are the large feature updates where you go from 1803 to 1809 or 1903 (or similar).Β 

Since those are basically just a full different version of windows, at least for how it's installed/configured.

Ill have to look into that next time theres a major one. I never really lookedΒ into it on the windows side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Ill have to look into that next time theres a major one. I never really lookedΒ into it on the windows side.

Ive been locked out from that before too. Its been very rare though, at least for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/18/2019 at 9:18 PM, fragmeister said:

It is a very good feature IMO.Β 

Β 

nah it isn't - i hate this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/17/2019 at 3:13 PM, Blondine said:

All i did is just switching my PC and now i got a "3 days Trade Lock"

Will i get a trade lock every time i switch my pc or is it just 1 time to "register my second HWID"?

Lietuve? :d

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Γ—
×
  • Create New...