Hexerin

The state of bronze district, and why this game will never succeed

this is the definition of a shitpost

well played hexerin

i never saw your true genius

• Like 1

Oh hey, it's this topic again. Time to open the canned answer.

op6ZdST.jpg

Change will only happen if the community get behind it. Take your group of silver-threat friends into silver districts and play there. Encourage others to do the same. If a bunch of gold-threat players go into gold district, they'll find that the district will populate as well.

Be patient.

Also; this was a problem long before Little Orbit moved in and they have already said they're looking to deal with it - See threads on matchmaking, server merging and mission phasing.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Fenton said:

Change will only happen if the community get behind it.

Very well said, however, even if all progress begins with wishful thinking, I doubt this is attainable. This community is the main obstacle to solving most issues it complains about.

• Like 1

that thread doesn't make any sense in my opinion. he is max rank in bronze district and crying about gold players?

Edited by Offline

22 minutes ago, Offline said:

that thread doesn't make any sense in my opinion. he is max rank gold  in bronze district and crying about gold players?

FTFY

19 hours ago, Fenton said:

Oh hey, it's this topic again. Time to open the canned answer.

op6ZdST.jpg

Change will only happen if the community get behind it. Take your group of silver-threat friends into silver districts and play there. Encourage others to do the same. If a bunch of gold-threat players go into gold district, they'll find that the district will populate as well.

Be patient.

Also; this was a problem long before Little Orbit moved in and they have already said they're looking to deal with it - See threads on matchmaking, server merging and mission phasing.

That won't happen on Jericho because there are only enough people for 2 districts during prime time.  Maybe 3 if we get everyone from FC to move over.

Population is just too small.

Devs need to keep trainee and bronze in the trainee districts while having one financial and one waterfront open without segregation.  Spin up another non segregated district if one fills up.

Edited by illgot