Ketog

Ketog's Bimonthly event! "Speed Drive!" + DONUT RAFFLE!

Event powered by Wave Lounge!

A new type of clan made to preserve citadel's community, and unite them! learn more here.

GDVef69.jpg

🏁Speed Drive!🏁

FSwQhVz.jpg

Art provided by incbox, learn more by clicking the image.

Hello everyone! Welcome to one of my bimonthly events!, i call this one "Speed Drive!"

Let's get straight to the point!

What is this event?

Alright for people that participated to last week's event, this one will seem somewhat similar to it,

but this time, it's gonna be solo runs!

This event, is basically a speedrunning event, you will just have to drive for point A to point B, that's all it is!

Here's a screenshot showing where you need to go!

NipO1db.png

There are only a few rules that you need to respect to participate to this event, here they are:

-You have to start the race here, and the front wheels of your car needs to be on this ledge:

ix4KEJ3.png0QfRXuf.png

-You cannot die

-You cannot use chat commands

-You have to send the raw video of your run.

-At the end of the race, your car has to hit the wall at the finish point:

OmyjHm7.png

Here is a example video by one of our clan members :

Thanks for the forum not alloying me to center the video.

That's all the rules of the event, you can do or use anything else you want (friends, glitches, etc...)

When will the event happen?

The event starts from today, the 28th of September, and will end next week, the 5th of October at 23:59 UTC

What can i win and how do i participate?

You can participate to the event by posting a video of your run in this topic's replies, you can change your videos any time you want, as i will be reviewing the videos only, after the event ended! (if i see that your post has been edited after the end date you will be disqualified)

Every people participating to the event will earn a Legendary Donut (Which will be usable in the next event to earn a chance of getting a legendary).

The winner of the event will get a EOL 'Kickback' Mk4

🍩BONUS: THE DONUT RAFFLE!🍩

Finally it is there! Your legendary donuts will finally get a use!

For all the people that participated to my past events, all of you guys got legendary donuts, you can now use your them to have a chance to earn a random legendary during the event!

Each donut sent to "Ketog" by mail will be an extra entry for you, so the more donuts i get from one person, the higher your chances to win are!

Only the donuts made by "Ketog" will count, any counterfeit donut will get you disqualified from the raffle!

See you guys in the streets of San Paro!

If you wish to keep bimonthly events going, please send any donations to "Ketog" ingame with a little message, so i can include you in the next post! Thank you for any donations!

Edited by Ketog
  • Like 3

Here i am uploading a few runs made by people that couldn't record themselves:

Note that if i don't get any more entries than those two people here, the event is gonna ba cancelled.

• Like 1

Hello peeps i will be annoucing the winners tommorow!

Thanks everyone for participating!

• Like 1

@RCooper With a time of 1:14

@Machine659 with a time of 1:30

@LibertyWalker with a time of 1:14

Alright as you guys can see, we have two times that are at 1:14 !

I am glad to announce that @LibertyWalker was the fastest driver, with an exact time of 1Minute 14Seconds and 60miliseconds!

@RCooper Finished second with a time of 1Minute 14Seconds and 360miliseconds!

Congratulations to everyone, i will be sending the legendary donuts to all participants trough mail!

As for the raffle, seems like, there wasn't anyone participating (oof, my heart </3), so nothing has been given away for it