SuiLove

What is the point?

Hello, 

Can u guys please tell, what is the point of ur 3 days trade lock after login from new PC, if the first time u log in, it doesnt work? Yesterday, my friends account was hacked and everything from account was stolen. Update this new trade block system, it doesnt work properly!!!

3 minutes ago, wilkesor said:

put in a support ticket lol

Already, its just a public treatment, for everyone to know.

Edited by SuiLove

8 minutes ago, SuiLove said:

Hello, 

Can u guys please tell, what is the point of ur 3 days trade lock after login from new PC, if the first time u log in, it doesnt work? Yesterday, my friends account was hacked and everything from account was stolen. Update this new trade block system, it doesnt work properly!!!

So... Someone figured out what random email your friend uses for APB, and then after that managed to brute force hack his password, just to steal some virtual guns?

ffO6YlX.png

Edited by CookiePuss

No

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

So... Someone figured out what random email your friend uses for APB, and then after that managed to brute force hack his password, just to steal some virtual guns?

ffO6YlX.png

No, he downloaded APBLauncher from youtube and got stealer from it, genius.

Just now, SuiLove said:

No

And why do people just download random programs from the internet, without checking them. I wonder how many other virusses they have gotten so far?

Just now, Kevkof said:

And why do people just download random programs from the internet, without checking them. I wonder how many other virusses they have gotten so far?

Idk, he's just stupid. The main thread, that trade block system doesnt work properly.

58 minutes ago, SuiLove said:

No

The rare self own. 

Sucks to suck I suppose. 

Can you message me that youtube video, if there's a keylogger than it will be detected:)

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Once someone who used to run the "community" forums of a gw2's server had a beef with another guy. So he used his access to the forum database and decrypted the password. "Hacked" into his account and made some cringy video with threats. And yes, the guy used the same email and password everywhere.

It's still possible he got hacked the same way. Also it's possible to be full of sh.t knowing the apb community.

Edited by Sayori

1 minute ago, Fortune Runner said:

There is only one legit source for the APB advanced launcher.

https://media.gamersfirst.com/gamersmedia/apb/Advanced_APB_Launcher.zip

also your  friend will need to contact support on this matter. It can be traced who did this.

We even have his IP now, he tried to log in into mail, but unsuccessfuly

Just now, SuiLove said:

all the more reason for your friend to contact support then

Just now, Fortune Runner said:

all the more reason for your friend to contact support then

Already done, ty

1 hour ago, SuiLove said:

IP means nothing, VPNs have been arround for decades. Unless he was to stupid to not use one, who knows. :^) 

2 hours ago, Sayori said:

Once someone who used to run the "community" forums of a gw2's server had a beef with another guy. So he used his access to the forum database and decrypted the password. "Hacked" into his account and made some cringy video with threats.

I feel like there is an interesting story here, I would like to read more.

Highly doubt he was "hacked" as that would be deemed pointless due to the value of the account. Most likely he tried to download some "files" from a unknown source and got infected. Trade lock activates every time a new "entry" attempts to login and since this is automatic feature using algorithms, it's impossible to not be flagged for trade lock. 

Someone isn't truthful, but best of luck. Support is your best bet. 

1 hour ago, iAdoreHer said:

Trade lock activates every time a new "entry" attempts to login and since this is automatic feature using algorithms, it's impossible to not be flagged for trade lock. 

No, the very first time u log into account, trade lock system doesnt work, it works when u log in the 2nd time. Thats the main plot of this topic.

Sacre bleu, this is sacrilege. It always trade lock me whenever I log into an account for the first time. This is blasphemy. 

17 minutes ago, SuiLove said:

No, the very first time u log into account, trade lock system doesnt work, it works when u log in the 2nd time. Thats the main plot of this topic.

3 hours ago, SuiLove said:

I've been trade locked a few times now. It has always been implemented on the first log in.