gordIsMyName

RIOT is 1.5x more popular than Fight Club

During that period, for every 100 unique accounts that played a match in FC, 150 unique accounts played a match in RIOT.

this demonstrates that Riot is viable . as I said before .

The issue with "unique accounts" is that it doesn't exactly equate to "unique players" as many of us have more than one account.

On 7/16/2019 at 12:34 AM, CookiePuss said:

I've never been as smart as you though.

I know, you started playing APB after everyone knew it was bad.

Statistics can be made in a way to benefit pretty much any point you're trying to make.

Riot sucked. Everyone knows it.

Everyone I've met who likes Riot mode likes it for particular reasons but overall wishes it was dramatically better. Then being in game itself, it's more than clear as day that all the riot districts are ghost towns. It's a great idea but with the small population the game already has, making new modes that cater to a small few in this community vs fixing what's already in place doesn't really pass the common sense test.

Ive tried to play the Riot mode 4 times in the last week, all on primetime hours (6-8pm Central time) and never once got to see the event start. Meanwhile FC district was full every single time I checked. You can keep your fake statistics lol.

Just put all employees on the new engine and get it done ASAP please before it's cancel Christmas time imo lol

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Kewlin said:

I know, you started playing APB after everyone knew it was bad.

And you bastards let me get hooked!

17 hours ago, Ohshii said:

Ive tried to play the Riot mode 4 times in the last week, all on primetime hours (6-8pm Central time) and never once got to see the event start. Meanwhile FC district was full every single time I checked. You can keep your fake statistics lol.

I've been checking RIOT pop whenever I think to intermittently over the past week or so on will.io/apb, and I've yet to see enough people for a district to run a game when I randomly checked. There's ALWAYS more people in FC than RIOT.

7 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

And you bastards let me get hooked!

The AR-97 loves company.

Edited by Kewlin
  • Like 1

On 7/17/2019 at 12:44 AM, CookiePuss said:

The issue with "unique accounts" is that it doesn't exactly equate to "unique players" as many of us have more than one account.

Also if you never account for play time, you could have 100000 "unique accounts" but if no one plays for longer than 10 seconds, it doesnt exactly have a good retention rate.

1 hour ago, UubeNubeh DaWog said:

Also if you never account for play time, you could have 100000 "unique accounts" but if no one plays for longer than 10 seconds, it doesnt exactly have a good retention rate.

Very true. 

Missions and Fight  Clubs are apb, I don't even know how you guys end up discussing anything that is a part of apb in the first place and compare it with a brand new unfinished product.

On 7/17/2019 at 11:49 PM, CookiePuss said:

Fixed it for you.

Thanks ❤️