Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Easiest

speedhacker ? For real

Recommended Posts

Quick someone qualify op with sad emoticon so we have them all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Zian said:

According to that post. Your video is simply going to be filed and put into a "collection pile" against the person you're accusing is hacking.

 

So a ban could take as long as they feel necessary. Which also means, it could never actually happen despite being shown evidence that contradicts their decision.

it could take as long as they see fit but this obviously just means that they want sufficient evidence and dont just ban anyone on a whim.

if the first piece of evidence is sufficient (and a vid of a blatant speedhacker certainly would be), they'll get banned.

 

easy as that

Edited by neophobia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, neophobia said:

it could take as long as they see fit but this obviously just means that they want sufficient evidence and dont just ban anyone on a whim.

if the first piece of evidence is sufficient (and a vid of a blatant speedhacker certainly would be), they'll get banned.

 

easy as that

Technically you could still fake that. So yeah, it's really up to them what they want to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ExpectoPatronum said:

Technically you could still fake that. So yeah, it's really up to them what they want to do.

^ This is the logic they are using to justify doing nothing. And you're right, technically that could be faked evidence.

 

But you know what wouldn't be faked? An active GM seeing it with their own eyes, and then issuing a temporary 24 hour ban until that player is sufficiently investigated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Zian said:

^ This is the logic they are using to justify doing nothing. And you're right, technically that could be faked evidence.

 

But you know what wouldn't be faked? An active GM seeing it with their own eyes, and then issuing a temporary 24 hour ban until that player is sufficiently investigated.

100% right buddy

 

but the gm couldn't host an event to act like a cheater at the same time, so there's that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ExpectoPatronum said:

100% right buddy

 

but the gm couldn't host an event to act like a cheater at the same time, so there's that

Technically those events could be good starting points at getting a census on how many cheaters are actually closeted in this game...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zian said:

^ This is the logic they are using to justify doing nothing. And you're right, technically that could be faked evidence.

 

But you know what wouldn't be faked? An active GM seeing it with their own eyes, and then issuing a temporary 24 hour ban until that player is sufficiently investigated.

*Little Orbit adds new anti cheat because old one stopped working from bypass*

Zian " They do nothing and neglect us!!!* ...... after Little Orbit adds a new anti cheat....

 *facepalm*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...