Sign in to follow this  
gordIsMyName

Valhalla's Chosen - i bought it ;)

my take....

i do like the variety of the weapons you get in the pack. there is one with a mod that the longer you shoot, the less recoil there is. at like 2 seconds into the shooting, the gun is like a laser. pretty cool. i think it feels fair as you have likely given up your position by that point and hanging in there shooting might get you killed.

the unique skins are nice.

effective range seemed a tad short. seems to have a very hard fall off. so much so it makes the weapon feel pretty useless at anything over moderate close range.

but, at closer range the rate of fire does make this a fun weapon to use.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, gordIsMyName said:

my take....

i do like the variety of the weapons you get in the pack. there is one with a mod that the longer you shoot, the less recoil there is. at like 2 seconds into the shooting, the gun is like a laser. pretty cool. i think it feels fair as you have likely given up your position by that point and hanging in there shooting might get you killed.

the unique skins are nice.

effective range seemed a tad short. seems to have a very hard fall off. so much so it makes the weapon feel pretty useless at anything over moderate close range.

but, at closer range the rate of fire does make this a fun weapon to use.

Damage dropoff is 30m, and by 50m you are doing 30% damage.

For me the 'Hel' is the best because of the increased accuracy over time mod.

Remember the Norseman guns have a time to kill of .78 seconds which is slow for an SMG (OCA for instance has a time to kill of only 0.64).

This means in a 1vs1 match in which both parties start firing at the same time... the OCA as well of the rest of the sub-machine guns will win every time.

You have to play smart with the Norsemen as getting the first shots off is very much needed. Find a way to sneak up on your opponents. BE SNEAKY!

You need around a 0.14 seconds of surprise in order to win.

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 2

little orbit sends a big thanks to your wallet

11 minutes ago, BlueB said:

Like a medusa?

sort of but with worse accuracy, less damage, more shots to kill, less range, and less hard damage

basically it’s still duki, just slightly less than the other guns in the pack

• Thanks 1

Legit the more underpowered pack ever. 

Odin is the only good one and you have to buy the entire pack for it.

Hel is okay, that's the acc gain with shooting, but the issue is the damage.

OCA, PMG and just about any other SMG that isn't a meme will outclass you 90% of the time in a 1v1.

Wait...norseman pack? Thats one of the least used guns in the whole game. Even you can see ppl using aligs,case ko's and snr 850's..this is rare...be prepared to get outplayed by some ocas. I hope you wont regret on it. That pack deserves some love from LO.

странная серия SMG  . честно говоря, у меня не было времени заниматься этой серией .

Edited by Yood

i hope others can find this thread. you guys have posted some awesome info here.

and from using the weapons for a day now (in fight club only) i think they very accurately depict the weapons in-field performance.

in summary: you fire and fire and fire (hide for a bit) and fire and fire and fire... all at close range and THEN hopefully they die 🙂

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this