Weeb TheEpicGuyV2

Riot Contact Daily Activities

4 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

I spent several hundred U$D on JMBs to collect legendaries, which I then sold off or traded to get mine.

It's worth every penny, best gun in the game.

I also don't care that they added a leased version to those selectors. Let people have their fun, I say.

yes you are right...

2 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

It's worth every penny, best gun in the game.

Finally, Hex tells a joke!

I've owned several. I don't even prefer it over the Obir NFCP 3. I think I've given away 2 or 3 for free cuz I find it such a meh weapon. 

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Finally, Hex tells a joke! I've owned several. I don't even prefer it over the Obir NFCP 3. I think I've given away 2 or 3 for free cuz I find it such a meh weapon. 

Not actually kidding. The reduced zoom helps with closer engagements, or I can just forego Hunting Sight altogether for better hipfire at only minor long range cost. The variety of gameplay potential keeps things engaging, and also makes it that little bit easier to adjust to the changing landscape of the match.

I also roll into endless laughter when I get opp that uses Kevlar. Literally doesn't affect me at all, still kill in three shots... which are even easier to land because they're so slow.

14 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Not actually kidding. The reduced zoom helps with closer engagements, or I can just forego Hunting Sight altogether for better hipfire at only minor long range cost. The variety of gameplay potential keeps things engaging, and also makes it that little bit easier to adjust to the changing landscape of the match.

I also roll into endless laughter when I get opp that uses Kevlar. Literally doesn't affect me at all, still kill in three shots... which are even easier to land because they're so slow.

Well if it works for you, it works for you. 

I too like when I see a Kevlar user cuz it's means theres a silver in the wrong district about to get destroyed. 

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I too like when I see a Kevlar user cuz it's means theres a silver in the wrong district about to get destroyed. 

I dunno, I always had generally good results with Kevlar 3 in the upper district back when I still played there.

6 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

I dunno, I always had generally good results with Kevlar 3 in the upper district back when I still played there.

in my experience you'll get a kill or two off opp purely because the concept of anyone using kevlar is so foreign, after that (assuming opp is decent players) they'll just crush you with mobility or weapons that bypass kevlar 

2 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

in my experience you'll get a kill or two off opp purely because the concept of anyone using kevlar is so foreign, after that (assuming opp is decent players) they'll just crush you with mobility or weapons that bypass kevlar 

Yea, if/when the opp starts adjusting that's when you drop the Kevlar. That being said, you'd be surprised how often they just don't even bother, but instead try attacking in a different way (which is also effective). Kevlar is pretty good for soaking damage, but nothing saves you when your teammates get routed and leave you alone against 2+ enemies.

Ultimately though, better to just not use Kevlar at all if playing seriously. It's really fun on occasion, though.