Three times the normal Ping, even Deader Servers, same Toxic Tryhards still Playing.

AHK is supposedly working now with eac 'implemented'.

Word around is that there are already updated private cheats for apb and a hard to find public one.

Allegedly going around the a/c now is easier than before.

Game is still easily reverse engineered but that is going to be until EU.

jericho has been unplayably laggy ever since LO took over, guess we know who the ddos culprit really is.

37 minutes ago, Seedy said:

thats not what I asked. If you cared about APB then why would you not tell the company who own it any information to help the game such as you know (or at least claim to) that there is a cheat for the new anti cheat?

I do care about APB. I offered my help multiple times, even volunteered for GM and apperantly I wasn't seleceted because of my hard dedication to catch cheaters and less 'helpfull' ingame. I accept LO's decisions on the matter, it also means that my help stops and that my knowledge on APB cheats and everything that goes with it stays with me. LO is trying to run a business, so do I (kind of), no hard feelings.

As far as our website goes, it's being revamped and it's taking its time.

• Like 2

Yikes! The thread to come back to it seems. I've been playing other games on new accounts since I lost logins for multiple games and what not after a botched SSD update (😭) ... and really they all have cheaters. It seems that fairplay in 2019 is what you make of it. Maybe something totally new has to be discovered to finally fix it, I dunno anymore. If you don't have to play them 24/7 you can still have fun, but it's everywhere now, really. Soooo hey, EAC. Well then! 🤓 

Edited by Jazeker