bentobox

Action District

Spice up the action district  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Spice up the action district ?

• Yes
    • It's fine the way it is, don't change it, I love this game this way. Just focus on EAC.

Hi, just wanted to suggest for LO to look into the action district because that is where everyone actually wants to play at.

1. Action district have known spots and missions that are super one sided, would be neat if this was taken a look at.

2. Backup is always a pain.... specially if you get called at last mission with 30 seconds left. Instead of having backup why not modify the stages, so every stage increase anyone that is under K joins the mission until its 8v8.

Example:

Mission start stage 1, #v#, after the first stage ends or is turned in, 2nd stage grabs anyone that is currently ready, to attempt to fill the mission.  This loops forward until its 8v8, so the last stage always has plenty of players.

Players won't join mid stage, specially since most of the time you are very far and may not make it anyways.

Stage increase would take into account where all players are and set the turn in point at the closest area to all players, so everyone needs to commute, if its less than 100m for all players set the location 400m away to all players.

Modify the mission to have 5 stages, so it increases in player count as it gets closer to stage 5.

I am unsure about other players, but to be honest 1v1 is kind of lame.

3. District wide missions. Every so often, the queue would generate a district wide mission. 10 minute 1 stage, 25 hold points , scatter across the map [ spray,bomb … etc ]. At the end some, everyone that won, gets a rental gun from Armas for 1 hour or less. You could set theses district wide missions to trigger every 2 hours, so district would flood in with people on the hour mark at least and give you a reason to come and play for a while.

Allowing people a method to get guns that have not purchased as a trial basis by doing something in game, would remove the "P2W" argument. Additionally since the time you get the gun is limited, if there was a gun you really liked people would be inclined to purchased after trying it out. ( like test driving a car )

Sorry this got a bit long.

Cliff note;

Modify Missions in " bad " spots

Modify Call Backup

Add additional content to action district.

Profit

We need new action district map. Spicing up existing maps is like living 100 years in one apartment, changing furnitures every week and pretending you ain't bored of it yet

• Like 4

+1 Clandestine

A new action district map with new contacts is what APB needs, more than Riot in my opinion.

For point number2: it needs to be thought as well for groups of people ready.

Edited by Hyoe
  • Like 2

ya know new district would be better, but we don't have the player base to fill the current ones.

What about rotating districts, to maintain flavor.

I do agree with you on new district, but we saw riot is just a copy paste, lets be realistic.

"Let's add a new map!"

Yes, let's split up the already fractured and tiny playerbase even more. Ignoring the fact that NA can barely fill a single mission district during prime time as it is.

you are discussing the matchmaking system . in the presence of for example 7 security officers and one criminal player there is no star missions in 99 %

Edited by Yood

Hello

I have moved this topic to the Game Suggestions section.

- Mina_

On 6/14/2019 at 5:13 AM, Clandestine said:

We need new action district map. Spicing up existing maps is like living 100 years in one apartment, changing furnitures every week and pretending you ain't bored of it yet

I do agree we DO need a new action district in this game...

Lets try a REAL HOME NEIGHBORHOOD say Model it after BEVERLY HILLS, or even the suburbs of Chicago or even New York  City... I'll even be glad 2 see the Subs of Atlanta in here as well..

Anything that has a TRUE Residential FEEL towards it...Lets face it, Financial feels like we're always in a Downtown office complex area.or even the True INNER-CITY feel...

Waterfront has the super sized Industrial feel towards that 1. I'd like 2 see one of them Million Dollar NEIGHBORHOODS that have their own private Docks and a river behind the homes...

for contacts we can make the local mom and pop corner store the Crims Spawn in point. Lets face it....all the known drug dealers and hookers hang out at em anyways...

For the Enf's we can use the local Block Captains house or even the local gas station as their Spawn in points or even the local recycle/junk  yard...

Or LO can take ANY small town that has less then 15,000 residents and transform that landscape into an Action District...I've seen hundreds if not thousands of small towns that would be perfect for an action district in my years of travelling 

3 minutes ago, cyral said:

I do agree we DO need a new action district in this game...

Lets try a REAL HOME NEIGHBORHOOD say Model it after BEVERLY HILLS, or even the suburbs of Chicago or even New York  City... I'll even be glad 2 see the Subs of Atlanta in here as well..

Anything that has a TRUE Residential FEEL towards it...Lets face it, Financial feels like we're always in a Downtown office complex area.or even the True INNER-CITY feel...

Waterfront has the super sized Industrial feel towards that 1. I'd like 2 see one of them Million Dollar NEIGHBORHOODS that have their own private Docks and a river behind the homes...

for contacts we can make the local mom and pop corner store the Crims Spawn in point. Lets face it....all the known drug dealers and hookers hang out at em anyways...

For the Enf's we can use the local Block Captains house or even the local gas station as their Spawn in points or even the local recycle/junk  yard...

Or LO can take ANY small town that has less then 15,000 residents and transform that landscape into an Action District...I've seen hundreds if not thousands of small towns that would be perfect for an action district in my years of travelling 

I wouldn't mind if they would reuse all assets and do something that looks like mix of financial and waterfront. That's still better than this same old