Sign in to follow this  
Nuuvii

People able to change contents of trade after accepting

Managed to lose out on a valuable legendary due to either an error or a glitch in the trading system. 

Another player was able to accept his trade contents and then change the contents very quickly, and it didn't say he wasn't ready to trade.

This could be a massive weakness in the new trading system and could lead to others getting robbed of their items.

I also thought about this. Can't people just fastly change their items or money and click accept?

I belive the solution to this is to give a timer after both sides accepted. 10 or 5 secons to cancel it if you see something is wrong.

• Like 1

If you change any item, the other needs to accept the trade again. If the button goes back to not accepting, always double check the trade contents. It's safer to assume that someone is trying to scam than to assume they're not.

Not saying this is the case with this one, but I know of several people who thought the trade going unready was a bug and pressed again, only to find they got scammed.

it was propably something which is injected into the game otherwise its not possible or u accept it twice afte he changed the offer