Jump to content
Lign

Unable to find steam payment in armas

Recommended Posts

Logged in through the steam, opened armas in steam browser but can't find it. Account is connected to my steam account

Edited by Lign

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you open the steam browser and then open armas in there or did you open armas using one of the ingame buttons?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

Did you open the steam browser and then open armas in there or did you open armas using one of the ingame buttons?

I clicked open armas in game menu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Lign said:

I clicked open armas in game menu

I opened armas from the 'esc' menu and was able to get it to work.

You can't buy G1C directly, but just fill up your cart with all the stuff you want to get and in the checkout it gives the option to use steam to get the remaining G1C (That's the only option shown)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kevkof said:

I opened armas from the 'esc' menu and was able to get it to work.

You can't buy G1C directly, but just fill up your cart with all the stuff you want to get and in the checkout it gives the option to use steam to get the remaining G1C (That's the only option shown)

That what I exactly did

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lign said:

That what I exactly did

 

The game client you're using, is that installed from steam as well or from the website?

Not sure if that matters, but better to check and be sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kevkof said:

The game client you're using, is that installed from steam as well or from the website?

Not sure if that matters, but better to check and be sure.

from steam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lign said:

from steam

Launched from steam itself as well?

I'm almost grasping at straws here.

Could you double check with this video if those are the exact steps you used (if you don't have 2FA, that can be skipped ofc)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kevkof said:

Launched from steam itself as well?

I'm almost grasping at straws here.

Could you double check with this video if those are the exact steps you used (if you don't have 2FA, that can be skipped ofc)

 

Yes, that what I did

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lign said:

Yes, that what I did

tenor.gif?itemid=3552737

 

That just doesn't make sense then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kevkof said:

tenor.gif?itemid=3552737

 

That just doesn't make sense then

The last time I donated in 2018, I didn't have that problem. But whatever I used paypal for this

Edited by Lign

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...