MattScott

All Premium has now been sent out

On 5/15/2019 at 4:46 PM, Letter said:

Thanks!

My alt account (created ten months ago) didn't receive it btw. Probably level /playtime is too low. I had hope to kickstart it with the premium...

Did you log it within 60 days?

Edited by Nettuno

Alot of people didn't log in within the 60 days, but matt should just give everyone two weeks of premium. look at the playerbase lol. down to freaking 400.

wake up LO, at least with giving everyone two weeks of premium, it will help a bit and for the moment. this will also allow people to take advantaged of the % off using premium to buy stuff.

This whole 60 days thing is stupid, i know friends who didn't log in for over 60 days because on bad the servers sometimes get, so for them who log in after should still received it.

On 5/13/2019 at 3:29 PM, MattScott said:

Hi everyone,

I just checked with the team, and it looks like all players who logged in within the last 60 days should now have 2 weeks of Premium added to their account.

This includes players on all worlds, on PC, XB1, and PS4.

Several players asked me why this took so long, and why we didn't just issue a code like last time.

I would have preferred to issue a code, because it's much easier to do, but console players can't redeem them.

There was one other way, but it would have involved waiting till Wednesday's patch to implement.

The easiest way to check for Premium is to log into the APB Marketplace here: https://www.gamersfirst.com/marketplace/ingame/index.php?gameID=20

If you logged in during the last 60 days, but for some reason your account didn't get the compensation, please open a Support ticket, and we will do our best to escalate getting it out to you.

Thanks,

Matt

I didn't get mine. Where's the link to the xbox one support ticket.

On 5/13/2019 at 10:47 PM, MattScott said:

Due to some of our tools being down from the network migration, we're running behind on new ARMAS features.

However, we're hoping the next set will get rotated in by Friday.

Are we ever gonna get a gas masks again?

Edited by Soundwave2142