SkyProspectz

I didnt get premium.

You're not the only one. I haven't gotten it either. 

Just have to wait until they fully investigate what might have gone wrong I guess

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SkyProspectz said:

Why dont they give now ? Everyone got it without us.

There's probably some weird thing that the account of all those that should have gotten it, but didn't, have in common. 

Now it's just a matter of waiting until they find what that is.

I think I have waited enough while my premium is getting timeout when servers was under maintenance and I dont want to wait anymore.

People who didnt have any premium while maintenance got premium but I did not.

I really want support from this game like I do to it.I dont wanna wait anymore,I want play,I want my premium now.

Edited by SkyProspectz

1 hour ago, Kevkof said:

There's probably some weird thing that the account of all those that should have gotten it, but didn't, have in common. 

Now it's just a matter of waiting until they find what that is.

I also did not get any premium, but instead of getting angry I will (have to) wait till the next working day starts for them.

It looks like the game has no 24hr skeleton crew of network technicians to keep it running. 

I have mine, Matt said something like 'It's manual starting with people that have logged in the last 30 days' 

So it may take longer for others Either way we all eventually get 2 week premium.

It was a lot easier before, they just posted a code on the forums and players redeemed it on the armas marketplace.  There seems to be a lot of problems now so i really don't understand why are they complicating things. 

• Like 2

All the premium should now have been sent out, should there still be missing premium please reach out to us as soon as possible.

Matt posted about why it was chosen to be sent out to the accounts and not just as a code here: 

As this issue should now be resolved, I'll be locking the thread.

~@mayii