NotZombieBiscuit

I keep having APB dreams

I think i dreamed once i could drive in first person (an idea i had some time ago), it was awesome.

Apb is already a world of its own in the 4th dimension, you can walk inside it as if it was VR but it is not vr. U could actually be in this world as conciouness.

This already happened since time is relative , that is why Lo can't make a battle royale just like that, Im from the future I know its hard 2 believe sorry >< but again what Einstein said about time being relative to the observer hasn't been assimilated fully by humans. ><

U can think is a joke and pretend nothing happened, it will be ok

6 hours ago, PrincessMimi said:

Apb is already a world of its own in the 4th dimension, you can walk inside it as if it was VR but it is not vr. U could actually be in this world as conciouness.

This already happened since time is relative , that is why Lo can't make a battle royale just like that, Im from the future I know its hard 2 believe sorry >< but again what Einstein said about time being relative to the observer hasn't been assimilated fully by humans. ><

TjldzSO.gif

11 hours ago, PrincessMimi said:

Whatever you smoke i need some too.

On 5/10/2019 at 4:37 PM, Bellenettiel said:

i genuinely thought this was an topic from @a Pair of Socks

people still mention me? jesus christ/

Sometimes I awake from other people screaming. It helps reminding dreams, but overall it is really unpleasant.