hackerung

Fix Valzipram Tablets

I didn't find anything related to this in the forums, and I don't know if anyone but me is still experiencing this issue BUT...

Valzipram Tablets, Rank 195 BLUE type character mod is supposed to make you immune to vehicle collision damage.

Well it doesn't work.

You still get killed by vehicle collision damage.

It doesn't make you immune to the collision damage, it only makes you twice as resilient against it.

So you can get hit by a car as long as it's under double the speed a normal player (without valzipram) gets killed at.

My mistake then, but still, if that's the case there's no reason to use it over any other BLUE type mod.

Making the player immune to vehicular collision damage would make it a fun and interesting mod to have on, on the same level as happy landings and car surfer.

2 minutes ago, hackerung said:

My mistake then, but still, if that's the case there's no reason to use it over any other BLUE type mod.

Making the player immune to vehicular collision damage would make it a fun and interesting mod to have on, on the same level as happy landings and car surfer.

Valzipram tablets is the more op blue mod, in the game, happy landings have one negative effect while valzipram tablets no,also car surfer is only really useful when u have a gun than u cant shoot inside a car.

10 minutes ago, RCooper said:

Valzipram tablets is the more op blue mod, in the game, happy landings have one negative effect while valzipram tablets no,also car surfer is only really useful when u have a gun than u cant shoot inside a car.

In no way it's 'OP', double the speed of a player is any mid-high tier vehicle at startup, which almost every player has. If someone dodges your car as you're parking you can just exit and shoot. There's literally no scenario where Valzipram is overly useful, if you're getting away in your car and a player is in front of it you can just keep driving if they dont die by collision.

Well, other than the ocasional Bull-fighting joke where a T is trying to run you over with a Packer Ceresco

Edited by hackerung

3 minutes ago, hackerung said:

In no way it's 'OP', double the speed of a player is any mid-high tier vehicle at startup, which almost every player has. If someone dodges your car as you're parking you can just exit and shoot. There's literally no scenario where Valzipram is overly useful, if you're getting away in your car and a player is in front of it you can just keep driving if they dont die by collision.

Every time u are fighting in the road or near it u have the risk of getting run over,also just after getting out  of ur vehicle and getting rammed/run over by other car it is useful,also valzipram is used by all the tryhards which demostrate it is the pioneer of blue mods.

Just now, RCooper said:

Every time u are fighting in the road or near it u have the risk of getting run over,also just after getting out  of ur vehicle and getting rammed/run over by other car it is useful,also valzipram is used by all the tryhards which demostrate it is the pioneer of blue mods.

All those that you've just said they're over "Double player speed", they would run you over anyway even with valzipram tablets on. That's exactly what I'm talking about.

Valzipram ONLY protects you against vehicles that are barely setting foot on the pedal. Against fast startup vehicles like Vegas 4x4 or Vaquero/MIkro, it only protects you  for about 10 meters sprint if not less.

8 minutes ago, hackerung said:

it only protects you  for about 10 meters sprint if not less.

You're not supposed to keep running in front of the car, run to the side so you're no longer in the path.

1 minute ago, Kevkof said:

You're not supposed to keep running in front of the car, run to the side so you're no longer in the path.

That's what I'm saying, you wouldn't need to if it removed all vehicular damage entirely. And the other player could just exit and shoot you.

1 minute ago, hackerung said:

That's what I'm saying, you wouldn't need to if it removed all vehicular damage entirely. And the other player could just exit and shoot you.

If they do that,they would have to put a negative effect to valzipram tablets like happy landings.

Also this would give satel charge and osmaw,volcano some serious advantage

55 minutes ago, RCooper said:

If they do that,they would have to put a negative effect to valzipram tablets like happy landings.

Also this would give satel charge and osmaw,volcano some serious advantage

There's many disadvantages that could be put into it, certainly. Bessides, a car-surfing OSMAW/AAEPD is heard enough to deal with.

one of the most unpopular mods . I think it works as intended . the truth is, his work is better reviewed .

Edited by Yood