Sign in to follow this  
Ichinose

The Seiyo Citadel. Question.

Armas Description:

The Seiyo Citadel is a CSA-Issued Espacio with a set of unique kits designed for fighting crime in San Paro. This variant has space for four modifications and is fully compatible with Espacio body kits. 

Whats wrong here?

"...fully compatible with Espacio body kits. "

Nobody knows to answer me this question, are enforcers able to use the same kits like criminals?

Some kits are faction locked like the "Bishada Kissaki Sport Bundle" which is only available to enforcers (which I don't really see the point of, I'd buy it if it wasn't). To answer your question, the Seiyo Citadel should be able to use any kits you currently own for the Espacio.

5 minutes ago, kolaman91 said:

Some kits are faction locked like the "Bishada Kissaki Sport Bundle" which is only available to enforcers (which I don't really see the point of, I'd buy it if it wasn't). To answer your question, the Seiyo Citadel should be able to use any kits you currently own for the Espacio.

So im able to buy citadel and after that the rest of the kits ?

3 minutes ago, vsonyp0wer-xyz said:

So im able to buy citadel and after that the rest of the kits ?

Yeah

35 minutes ago, kolaman91 said:

Enforcers got the Kissaki because criminals got the Nightrider kit for the jericho, since those cars were faction exclusive, they broke that rule and gave each faction the option to buy their opposing factions vehicles.

55 minutes ago, Nanometic said:

... they broke that rule and gave each faction the option to buy their opposing factions vehicles.

Yeah so why would they still keep some kits faction restricted? Just seems like if they removed the restriction it'd be better for us and LO. Maybe one day...

11 minutes ago, kolaman91 said:

Yeah so why would they still keep some kits faction restricted? Just seems like if they removed the restriction it'd be better for us and LO. Maybe one day...

its not the only kit, i understand how frustrating it is, I would like the criminal pioneer kit since i think it looks nicer than their enforcer counter part (waragi I believe its called?). Even if they released it, I wouldn't buy it unless its account wide. Like many things, still waiting for account wide options.

Edited by Nanometic
  • Like 1

Though you need to buy the pioneer kits 1 and 2 to unlock the enforcer espacio kits.

Fortunately enough they're named Carrying Kit by now, to avoid confusion. But they still use pioneer pictures.

Edited by GhosT

15 hours ago, GhosT said:

Though you need to buy the pioneer kits 1 and 2 to unlock the enforcer espacio kits.

Fortunately enough they're named Carrying Kit by now, to avoid confusion. But they still use pioneer pictures.

Actually it gives u pioneer kits too idk why tho

3 hours ago, vsonyp0wer-xyz said:

Actually it gives u pioneer kits too idk why tho

It's intended that way.

On 4/14/2019 at 4:12 PM, vsonyp0wer-xyz said:

Armas Description:

Nobody knows to answer me this question, are enforcers able to use the same kits like criminals?

Yes, yes they are. I spent the money, I got the kits. The kits can be applied to the Citadel.

They're ugly kits, IMHO, but they can be fitted.

Edit: I will produce screenshots if I have to.

Edited by Fenton

Sign in to follow this