cecb8486e3ddb8ac4c40f491d3ec722c.jpgI will start

A0AB6120B96D85166D2D857E5C016FD72285999D

Though technically the "armor" parts of shadowstriker are called "defender"

Damn i forgot how tall templeton is.

2 hours ago, Zolerox said:

A0AB6120B96D85166D2D857E5C016FD72285999D

Though technically the "armor" parts of shadowstriker are called "defender"

Damn i forgot how tall templeton is.

I forgot to set the title to shadowstrike inspired outfits lmao. Also thats a nice armored look.

While I am more a fan of the Tigers style, I do have a couple of characters that are going for the Praetorian aesthetic.

Which does mean that they both get to have a Shadow Strike-esque outfit to go alongside their normal stuff.

GInmIfR.png

Her Shadow Strike outfit takes inspiration more from the old Chaos District Shadow Strike contacts rather than just using Templeton's presets. If anyone even still remembers them.

On 4/10/2019 at 3:00 PM, damn2112 said:

cecb8486e3ddb8ac4c40f491d3ec722c.jpg

Also, if you're going to use the "Defender" Rifleman Config preset, can I please suggest that you at least use one of the larger armored vests.

It's just that because of how symbol projections work, using any of the smaller vests/webbings will make the design become misaligned and look incorrect.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Roxl said:

While I am more a fan of the Tigers style, I do have a couple of characters that are going for the Praetorian aesthetic.

Which does mean that they both get to have a Shadow Strike-esque outfit to go alongside their normal stuff.

GInmIfR.png

Her Shadow Strike outfit takes inspiration more from the old Chaos District Shadow Strike contacts rather than just using Templeton's presets. If anyone even still remembers them.

Also, if you're going to use the "Defender" Rifleman Config preset, can I please suggest that you at least use one of the larger armored vests.

It's just that because of how symbol projections work, using any of the smaller vests/webbings will make the design become misaligned and look incorrect.

That outfit makes me cry because it looks so good.

• Like 1