Few Questions

Im here today just for ask something because i was curious about.

I will take a very small part of the thread "Redhill Wrap up and Rewards!".

"The district in San Paro is "Red Hill". The company name is "RedHill Institute of Technology".

You are going to introduce Red Hill as backstory for RIOT mode in financial and waterfront if im not wrong but.. the real question like the title says is..

1. Could be Red Hill the Next Action District?

I mean.. you taken Red Hill just for doing that backstory with RIOT (having alredy it named in contacts) or something "hidden" behind that reason?

Like i don't know.. the possibility to see RIOT into Red Hill District playable as mode

2. RIOT is going to be introduced into Financial only or Waterfront too?

Im asking that because i've seen nothing about that

P.S. {[( i really would love to have red hill as new action district )]}

In one of the e-mails on the redhill website during the ARG, it was mentioned that it will be in Financial. (In the e-mail draft that you send from Anne Partridge's account if I recall correctly.)

I think it's going to be Financial only.

Edit: "Either way - get the hell out of financial. That is their first target."

Keyword "first" might mean we may get it in Waterfront too, now that I think about it.

Edited by Flaws
  • Like 1

Hypothetically If Red hill was to be a new action district to be added then it'd still only be in concept stages, spit balling ideas in a meeting room and across the office. It wouldn't even be at planning yet.

It would be WAY too early to speculate let alone get any hint or confirmation, as much as I'd want another action district, especially one that is uniquely different from WaterFront and Finacial.

1 hour ago, Flaws said:

In one of the e-mails on the redhill website during the ARG, it was mentioned that it will be in Financial. (In the e-mail draft that you send from Anne Partridge's account if I recall correctly.)

I think it's going to be Financial only.

Edit: "Either way - get the hell out of financial. That is their first target."

Keyword "first" might mean we may get it in Waterfront too, now that I think about it.

Yes, Financial only, i saw that.

I would love to get out of finnacial, really, since the beginning i wish something like that.

Yeah

1 hour ago, VickyFox said:

Hypothetically If Red hill was to be a new action district to be added then it'd still only be in concept stages, spit balling ideas in a meeting room and across the office. It wouldn't even be at planning yet.

It would be WAY too early to speculate let alone get any hint or confirmation, as much as I'd want another action district, especially one that is uniquely different from WaterFront and Finacial.

Yeah, probably, i thought that too.

Uniquely different from actual ones obviously.

If someone can close this topic i would appreciate, isn't used anymore.