mattskoii

Wonder how'll this will go.............

People thinking that just because you create different assets it doesn't infringe upon copyright, patents, trademarks, etc

lmao.

31 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

I think this is run by old essence members which FF ban couple of years ago

don't realy know who u refering to but that statement isn't true for everyone working on the project. but stil i m not keen on putting my mouth infront of the project at all otherwise fights happen

54 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Poor Mitne.

I really do feel bad if you guys expect to generate profit from your venture.

Its not going to happen.

if we make no profit from the game we atleast gained some experience on our venture.

everyone who worked on the project i must say they did already a nice job and fast job.

i also have to say that i feel so unconfortable right now to talk about this becous this feels like promoting our project that im working on with the group on another games forum.

• Like 1

38HB6AJfJX.jpg  this evil 

here's what I think about your project , I will explain on the example of a private project EA NFS World . it was a big , ambitious project . there was much to be done . one group of people was first engaged in the sale of broken slicks on the machine . at this time, EA has experienced difficulties . she could not cope with the flow of complaints about the scammers and was accused by players of fraud with constant rebalancing of machines made specifically for the date of implementation of discounts . in 2014 EA announced the closure of servers . and this group of fans was able to withdraw accounts and tried to create alternative servers . to circumvent the protection of the EA is not fully possible until now . it turned out only to run a closed game in a local with many features that players only dreamed of .

why this demagoguery ? while the original project is alive - you and the projects are interesting no more .but! you're evil . if the project is closed and you return to the life of a dead man ! respect to you !

7 hours ago, Yood said:

Hey Mitne. 

I've always liked your project . please tell me, does this look like plagiarism ? pJItgmogx2_thumb.jpg 07l60C1BpI_thumb.jpg 3tVT3qyOQ0_thumb.jpg

All of that has been scrapped when it was decided that Pheonix would become its own game, we aren't using any stolen assets anymore.  We even had a one on one chat with Matt Scott in Discord to verify that everything we use is original and not borrowed from APB.  The screenshots you linked are very old.  They are from way back when the idea was to remake APB.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

20 hours ago, BrandonBranderson said:

All of that has been scrapped when it was decided that Pheonix would become its own game, we aren't using any stolen assets anymore.  We even had a one on one chat with Matt Scott in Discord to verify that everything we use is original and not borrowed from APB.  The screenshots you linked are very old.  They are from way back when the idea was to remake APB.

your comment suits me perfectly . I got the full answer .

Mitne , BrandonBranderson  I will follow your progress . I wish your project good luck .

• Thanks 1