Sign in to follow this  
SirVilla

PLEAS AND TO THE MOTOR UPDATE

good morning to all those present, I would like to know if it is not too much to ask, when the engine update will be done, I have been playing apb since 2011 I think it's years, not the times this game was installed and uninstalled it is not 50 few, how much time played incalculated had 4 characters, 2 completed a maximum and another 2 half, recently erase 2 of them out of boredom, I see much interest in this new company, solve the mistakes of other companies is hard, see how san benefited and an entire community is cheated "funny" taking that into account with the years that were thrown making fun of everyone, an blocked to both good and bad accounts, they gave equal the farfaight a vergueza and we all savored it, we could not do anything how many accounts of blocked friends, at the whim of a company, I guess this time we have serious people in charge, "or maybe not" that time will tell, I hope this time will be different entity
I'll just say good luck to you, do not be like the others, some of us are exhausted from so many disappointments with this game for many years !!!
1: engine update.
2: pairing system by rank or ameza.
3: more fierce restrictions: this could determine a greater ease of play for beginners, tutoring as it should, as in other games teach you the basics of handling weapons or other various actions this game that even in thought will be,
PLEASE AND TO THE MOTOR UPDATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes, onto the motor update !!!!!

incalculated pairing fierce motor !!!!

Ok to answer the enquiry

5 hours ago, villanueva said:

when the engine update will be done

No date confirmed yet of the new engine upgrade release, but it is currently being tested by a select group. We hope the engine upgrade will be ready some time this year, but LittleOrbit do not want to build up hope only for them to be broken.

5 hours ago, Mina_ said:

I have moved this topic to Game Suggestions.

41 minutes ago, BrandonBranderson said:

Is this actually a suggestion?  Sounds more like a request for information...  I think...

It's arguable if it is a suggestion but:

5 hours ago, villanueva said:

2: pairing system by rank or ameza.
3: more fierce restrictions: this could determine a greater ease of play for beginners, tutoring as it should, as in other games teach you the basics of handling weapons or other various actions this game that even in thought will be,

A new match making system with ranks are going to be done but again no confirmed time as the new game mode called "RIOT" and the engine upgrade are most likely to come before the match making system changes.

Tutorials and district restrictions has been something LittleOrbit has been considering but there is no single answer to how to make the game more easier or inviting for new players.

LittleOrbit have made it so you need to be rank 30 to join FightClub, this is to try and lower incentive for cheaters and prevent new players entering a game which may find a bit hard.

7 hours ago, villanueva said:

"had 4 characters, 2 completed a maximum and another 2 half, recently erase 2 of them out of boredom"

I wish this game would actually give us some reason to make more than 2 characters, unless there's specific main role for each character, like rifleman, pointman and etc. There could be also point if we were allowed to farm JT's on multiple characters that would be shared between all of your characters, also make rare activity rewards transferable between your own characters, which means that if you have multiple max rank characters, your odds for rare activitites are higher.