McRabbiton

Two-factor authentication failed / Error 10004

Good Evening.

Well. Got 2FA on Gamersfirst. Can`t login now... even though I got the right code on Google Authenticator. Can`t write a Support ticket either, because yes, you guessed right, I can`t login into G1.

Help?

McRabbiton / Tobi

[Merged]

Now something strange is going on. Trying the same code over and over again worked.... even though the code already ran out... somethings not working.... now i got error code 10004....

BTW This probably belongs into the Tech section and not social district. My mistake

Edited by GermanTobi
Wrong Forum

I didn't even try to enable it, knowing how messy things are in APB.

There is an ongoing problem with Little Orbit's server responsible for checking 2FA.

Probably the server does not use a time sync service to keep the server's time correct.

I've mentioned it before, but apparently, nobody cared...

41 minutes ago, Saxtus said:

There is an ongoing problem with Little Orbit's server responsible for checking 2FA.

Probably the server does not use a time sync service to keep the server's time correct.

I've mentioned it before, but apparently, nobody cared...

Well I actually managed to deactivate it. But now I got the Error code 10004 for 10 hours straight. Changed password of course. But it seems that I "got kicked out" during moving to the Lobby. So I have a ghost in the Login Screen? 

Tech support doesn't read the forum, so now that you can open a support ticket, please do so.

Maybe open another one for the 2FA too?

Well I wrote a support ticket now. Maybe after the maintainence its gonna work. I hope so. But I thought maybe others had the same issue too.