Basih

Shooting Range in Social District

Hiya,

Quick suggestion, I think there should be a part of the social district where you are allowed weapons, grenades and consumables and with target dummies to shoot at. Could also be a zone where you are allowed to test any weapon of the game. Obviously you shouldn't be able to kill anyone else besides your teammates of course 😄

Anyway, take care
//Sweezt/Basih

• Like 5

Agree with this. Its hard to find out what a lot of the new guns are really like (I do know you can test some but you can only do that once)

Hi there,

Something like this has been discussed a lot internally. I like the idea of a test area where players can shoot targets and get more visual feedback on ranges and damage from the gun they are testing.

Right now, nearly the entire team is focused on the engine upgrade, and after that we have a couple other big dev items to release. But then we might be able to take a look at the tutorial and gun training.

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, MattScott said:

Hi there,

Something like this has been discussed a lot internally. I like the idea of a test area where players can shoot targets and get more visual feedback on ranges and damage from the gun they are testing.

Right now, nearly the entire team is focused on the engine uograde, and after that we have a couple other big dev items to release. But then we might be able to take a look at the tutorial and gun training.

Thanks,

Matt

We really need a better tutorial and I would gladly help write it (as I have experience writing instructions, tutorials, and teaching classes).

(I'm the one that did this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAsLcfeY-EQ)

I actually have some really cool ideas for the tutorial that would largely use existing assets.

Edited by -Rachel-
  • Like 1

I think a practise death match arena could work. Cops and criminals can deathmatch together with no scores, nothing to win, no changes to their kill deaths, drop in and drop out at any time, no time limit, it's just for getting used to the weapons. You can only use the weapons within the arena, as soon as you walk into the sidelines you get your weapon selection up and you can run around a mock city street to practise. There could be a handful of arenas with different layouts.

It could replace that useless convention centre.

Edited by Xegethra
  • Like 1

that can be a really good idea, me and my friends need kill demerit betwen together to know efective range and damange of some weapons haha , will be fine like a sand boxes with letters showing the damange