Sign in to follow this  
JavaMonster

Wasp Rejects

Wasp Rejects IS CURRENTLY RECRUITING

"Win or lose it makes no difference. As long as you have fun then you Win"

ACTIVE PLAYERS ONLY PLEASE

Wasp Rejects, who are we?

Wasp Rejects, is a APB PC clan that was founded in early 2018 by former Wasp Inc members.

Our clan strives for competitive\casual game play while helping its members thrive in a friendly and social environment maintained to make sure that the blend of competitive\casual game play and community is always good for the members.

Wasp Rejects, what do we play?

We currently play APB Reloaded, although our members do enjoy many other games. So no matter what you are into while being a Wasp Reject, chances are very good you will find a clan mate who is playing whatever game you are, so you will always have someone to play and enjoy other games with.

Wasp Rejects, why we play?
 Wasp Rejects, is a clan run by gamer's for gamer's. We offer the opportunity to work as a team, learning and building on skills. Also to just let loose and have a good time.

Check out some of the videos of clan play below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wDsK5nyN00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQO7vDmOSVA&t=168s

Wasp Rejects, how do I join?

Requirements For Wasp Rejects Membership:

1. Must have a Discord and a Mic.
2. Silver rank is a general requirement, however we will tutor new players.
3. Maturity is a must, we have no age requirement, however immaturity will not be tolerated.

If you feel you have what it takes to become a Wasp Reject and you meet or exceed the above requirements, please feel free to speak with any of the clan admins at the discord below.

https://discord.gg/skT3PGV

Who do I contact for more information? Any of the admins that are in The discord server or who may be playing on APB at the time.
Nitrosys
JavaMonster
Kooploops
JSTARBOSS
PabloTaco

For any further questions regarding recruitment, contact any of the above listed admins.

11 hours ago, JavaMonster said:

gamer's for gamer's

How did you even-

if you didn't know, the real WASP has a rank requirement, and you have to be gold. we are literally a joke on their group, with the other founder and myself being ex members and hating being held to a ridiculous standard that they have on top of the fact that they are not really around as much as they were before :] thanks for your interest

On 12/19/2018 at 3:02 AM, Nevv said:

How did you even-

also- dont make posts inebriated, and using a phones autocorrect lmao XD 

I suppose I owe you guys an apology, specifically PabloTaco.

He had reached out to me a few days ago, wanting to know if I wanted to join,

sent me a friend request, which I accepted, I hopped onto your Discord (txt only),

as I did not want to quit the game in order to setup my headphone & mic.

( I usually play w/ speakers since I'm not talking with anyone)

In Discord, PabloTaco welcomed me, I asked a couple of questions, and after no response,

and noticing that the channel was called "Wasp-Rejects" I figured I was being trolled.  lol

Dropped him from my friend's list.

My mistake obviously.

Haven't been in a clan for a few years, but definitely miss the coordination in missions with Voice Comms.

I'm out of town for the holidays, but when I get back, I'll reach out to PabloTaco, and make my appeal.

Hopefully he will understand.

Who knows, I may very well lose my "highly coveted" max rank Silver status in short order by being in Voice Comms,

and coordinating our efforts in mission. 

EDIT:

I did not think that Wasp-Rejects was actually legit, until I saw this post.

Haha

Edited by Westford

22 hours ago, JavaMonster said:

also- dont make posts inebriated, and using a phones autocorrect lmao XD 

Conversely, I do hope you were inebriated when writing this

• Like 1

we require you to be competent and not an annoying 12 year old, so i assume your friend was one of the two 🙂

On 12/21/2018 at 2:32 PM, Westford said:

sent me a friend request, which I accepted, I hopped onto your Discord (txt only),

In Discord, PabloTaco welcomed me, I asked a couple of questions, and after no response,

and noticing that the channel was called "Wasp-Rejects" I figured I was being trolled.  lol

My mistake obviously.

Haven't been in a clan for a few years, but definitely miss the coordination in missions with Voice Comms.

I'm out of town for the holidays, but when I get back, I'll reach out to PabloTaco, and make my appeal.

Who knows, I may very well lose my "highly coveted" max rank Silver status in short order by being in Voice Comms,

EDIT:

Haha

please feel free to rejoin and talk to an admin

• Thanks 1

On 12/21/2018 at 3:32 PM, Westford said:

My mistake obviously.

EDIT:

Haha

That was my fault on the no response portion, we were in a mission and the person that had the link for this forum, was trying not go get killed lol. After he died he was able to post it, but I think you had left at that point. Feel free to message me ingame again, more than happy to resend the link.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, PabloTaco said:

That was my fault on the no response portion, we were in a mission and the person that had the link for this forum, was trying not go get killed lol. After he died he was able to post it, but I think you had left at that point. Feel free to message me ingame again, more than happy to resend the link.

Much thanks.

I'll hop on to discord when I get back in town.

53 minutes ago, JavaMonster said:

we require you to be competent and not an annoying 12 year old, so i assume your friend was one of the two 🙂

please feel free to rejoin and talk to an admin

Not sure who the "friend" is, as I was alone at the time.

As far as my competency level, I am hoping after a brief discussion on discord, I might alleviate any concerns.

Haha...

Will talk to you all in a few days.  (out of town ATM)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Westford said:

Not sure who the "friend" is, as I was alone at the time.

As far as my competency level, I am hoping after a brief discussion on discord, I might alleviate any concerns.

Haha...

Will talk to you all in a few days.  (out of town ATM)

I dont think the first portion was meant for you lol, just the feel free to rejoin portion