mynd

Vandalism Objectives Bug

Mission: R.O.A.R. (probably any mission with vandalism objectives like cameras and store-front windows):

- Bug occurs when the opposing team destroys the vandalism objective rendering the objective impossible to complete by the mission team.

- Vandalism objectives are unique because both teams can do them while the objective only belongs to one team.

- New bug, due to recent changes most likely, not a bug that's existed before to my knowledge.

When my group plays, we generally shoot these objectives on defense because they're very difficult to defend against in the first place and prefer to move the mission along.  It stood out today when we shot the store-front window and the objective marker didn't disappear.

May provide video footage shortly.

The other threads I was able to find right away(thought there was another one). 

I did recently learn that the criminals might still be able to complete the objective by ramming the shopfront with a car at high speed, but haven't gotten the opportunity to test it out for myself yet.