Sign in to follow this  
Lign

Zone restriction in event

I don't get it, explain someone how it works. I spawn in 200m, to enter the zone I need to be 50m close, while I'm going to the point, I see how ppl are fighting around me at 180-150m, how does it work? Sometimes I don't get entered when I'm 20m close, so I have to run around and wait.

Edited by Lign

i feel like sometimes it glitches out or just they get kills while the counter is going down
but I also found out that some people spawn, run a bit and start shooting
on the other hand, maybe they're just shooting grey opponents not aware that they do nothing?

1 minute ago, Latsha said:

i feel like sometimes it glitches out or just they get kills while the counter is going down
but I also found out that some people spawn, run a bit and start shooting
on the other hand, maybe they're just shooting grey opponents not aware that they do nothing?

There was a moment when I spawned with other two players, and they started killing each other and one of them killed another one, while I was watching at their grey names, 200m btw

this gamemode is strange really, but kind of fun if you get on the killstreak train
and im still sore after gun game ending before i got the ocsp kill, i was so close
maybe we could choose like 2 winners of the round? right now i feel like that skin will be really rare

3 minutes ago, Latsha said:

this gamemode is strange really, but kind of fun if you get on the killstreak train
and im still sore after gun game ending before i got the ocsp kill, i was so close
maybe we could choose like 2 winners of the round? right now i feel like that skin will be really rare

I was top 2 many times, all the time I got really unlucky. One of them was when I was killing the last one and for no reason the game kicked me out from the zone, while I was 60mΒ 

Edited by Lign

if u like this event u like madness. its horried..its just a test for the new game mod ..battle royle... u will see...Β 

It was a good idea to hire old G1 staff

I'm not sure if this is correct but it seems like if you're in the notclearlymarked 'area' then you can shoot everyone and everyone can shoot you. So two people not yet in this area cannot shoot each other. That's why people can go grey when they were red a sec ago, they walked out of the area... is this making sense?

1 hour ago, Archon said:

I'm not sure if this is correct but it seems like if you're in the notclearlymarked 'area' then you can shoot everyone and everyone can shoot you. So two people not yet in this area cannot shoot each other. That's why people can go grey when they were red a sec ago, they walked out of the area... is this making sense?

As I said before, I had a moment when I spawned with two other players in 200m, they instantly started shooting each other while I was near watching them

If the barrier mechanic from the Halloween event could be reused and the boundaries were defined a bit more, I think that would resolve this issue.

Β 

I've been experiencing this too.

yea sometimes this spawns are far..also this zone must be more visible cause is confusing when players turn red

Sign in to follow this