How the hell I can even gain weapon skins in this event for god sake?!

Cut the problem that I don't have weapon skin for my epidemic 4 at all... Why my other character in which i spent 5 hours on got 2 skins and didn't even completed epidemic yet while I struggle to get all weapon skins when I have maxed out epidemic.

pk2qNSv.jpg

w3H0c5r.jpg

Is that some kind of bug? Is there some way to gain skins outside epidemic role? I would love to get all 3 skins...

Edited by Mitne

You get a selector for the new skins at Rank 4 and Rank 8 of the Epidemic role, those 2 along with the third selector that you get as a login reward between the 8th and 14th of november allows you to get all 3 of the new skins.

This worked just fine on my end. 

1 skin you got just for logging in to your account during the event . if I'm not mistaken it was yesterday .

1 minute ago, Kevkof said:

You get a selector for the new skins at Rank 4 and Rank 8 of the Epidemic role, those 2 along with the third selector that you get as a login reward between the 8th and 14th of november allows you to get all 3 of the new skins.

This worked just fine on my end. 

you won't get all three skins . only one choice . there was no question of registration . was applied the old premium system - play and win .

Edited by Yood

Just now, Yood said:

1 skin you got just for logging in to your account during the event . if I'm not mistaken it was yesterday .

you won't get all three skins . only one choice .

I didn't received both selector during login in... nor did my chosen skin was given to me at rank 4.

So i got jucked on... Eh. I contact support. What a bullshoot.

3 minutes ago, Yood said:

you won't get all three skins . only one choice .

The combination of those 3 selectors allows you to get all 3 skins, one choice per selector ("Those 2 along with the third...")

1 minute ago, Mitne said:

I didn't received both selector during login in... nor did my chosen skin was given to me at rank 4.

The rank 4 I have no clue why that messed up, but the login reward had some issues the first night, but worked just fine for me on multiple characters on the 8th

Just now, Kevkof said:

The rank 4 I have no clue why that messed up, but the login reward had some issues the first night, but worked just fine for me on multiple characters on the 8th

Yeah. Well on Mitne i didn't received any expect last one for completing Epidemic Rank 8. It even didn't gave my skin for Epidemic Rank 4, despite choosing one.

Login reward? I didn't got it for some reason or other... Wth.

3 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

The combination of those 3 selectors allows you to get all 3 skins, one choice per selector ("Those 2 along with the third...")

that's right . for the passage of the Epidemic event you will receive only two skins to choose from . the third skin was in the letter 08.11.2018

Z9N9iP3y66.jpg

Just now, Yood said:

that's right . for the passage of the Epidemic event you will receive only two skins to choose from . the third skin was in the letter 08.11.2018

Z9N9iP3y66.jpg

I received only one such mail.

2 hours ago, Mitne said:

I just tried it on a another one of my characters, worked like a charm

skin_selector.png

2 hours ago, Mitne said:

You're only supposed to get one of those, the others mention the role itself.

Edited by Kevkof
changed image URL

Just now, Mitne said:

the other two skins to choose from you should get for  Rank 4 and Rank 8 of the Epidemic role . be careful . I have not seen the problem of delayed letters with awards .

2 hours ago, Mitne said:

Yeah. Well on Mitne i didn't received any expect last one for completing Epidemic Rank 8. It even didn't gave my skin for Epidemic Rank 4, despite choosing one.

For the login reward, you have to stay in the game after the 7 pm utc and it will be mailed to you the next day and it is from the days "11.8.2018 to 11.13.2018"

i got all three skins

God, these stupid people ... lol

20 hours ago, Kevkof said:

I just tried it on a another one of my characters, worked like a charm

skin_selector.png

You're only supposed to get one of those, the others mention the role itself.

So it's quite possible then that I received only skin via mail but not via rewards for Epidemic. Great.

16 hours ago, Halelulia said:

God, these stupid people ... lol

?