Sign in to follow this  
CookiePuss

If I get a terrible daily, can I just wait til tomorrow to get a different one?

The event daily system is a bit of a mess. Some dailies are way more difficult and time consuming than others, and they are randomly assigned. Wouldnt be so bad if like a specific daily was tied to a specific reward, but whatever. My Question is, if I dont feel like grinding one of the more tedious and time consuming dailies all for say some title Im never gonna use, can I just wait a day and get a different daily? Or am I stuck with that assigned daily til I complete it no matter how many days pass?

• Like 1

you should wait until tomorrow and see what happens

The daily activities reset at midnight UTC, so you will get a new daily at that time even if you didn't complete the previous one.

28 minutes ago, Lixil said:

The daily activities reset at midnight UTC, so you will get a new daily at that time even if you didn't complete the previous one.

Thanks Lixil!

On 11/2/2018 at 12:34 AM, CookiePuss said:

The event daily system is a bit of a mess. Some dailies are way more difficult and time consuming than others, and they are randomly assigned. Wouldnt be so bad if like a specific daily was tied to a specific reward, but whatever. My Question is, if I dont feel like grinding one of the more tedious and time consuming dailies all for say some title Im never gonna use, can I just wait a day and get a different daily? Or am I stuck with that assigned daily til I complete it no matter how many days pass?

explain what task was difficult for you ? I didn't see any challenges .

10 minutes ago, Yood said:

In English, saying one thing is more difficult than another thing is not the same as saying that thing itself is difficult.

As an example, lifting 2lbs is more difficult than lifting 1lb, even though both are easy to lift.

#themoreyounow

55 minutes ago, Yood said:

as someone else said in a different thread, activities that are dependent on enemy actions (kill barrel carriers) are far more unreliable and difficult to complete than actions you yourself have control over (kill enemies near barrels)

the inconsistent difficulty/time for essentially the same reward seems to be what bothers people

15 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

In English, saying one thing is more difficult than another thing is not the same as saying that thing itself is difficult.

As an example, lifting 2lbs is more difficult than lifting 1lb, even though both are easy to lift.

#themoreyounow

at a minimum, you must apply more energy to lift two pounds . believe it.  it's not worth the demagoguery .

27 minutes ago, Yood said:

at a minimum, you must apply more energy to lift two pounds . believe it.  it's not worth the demagoguery .

I like you. 

Sign in to follow this