Sign in to follow this  
Trivirium

Video Settings?

Long story cut short, this is my first time playing again in a long time and I've gotten quite the upgrade to my gaming PC since the last time I played.

SO, fiddling with video setting trying to make things look nice without affecting gameplay and whatnot. Though the issue is when I try to find a resolution to V-Sync being on and having mouse input lag OR using SFR which creates screen tearing. And without either of those I get a very glittery game with animation and vehicle driving.

So my question is, what does everyone else have set? Have anyone else faced these issues before?

No Aa, no vsync,no bloom. Put brightness to 3.1-3.4 ish. And play in fullscreen window mode. For some reason fullscreen only sucks

Everything maxed out. Unfortunately the UI lags most of the game, causing it to stutter. Otherwise it runs fine.

APB loves CPU clock speed. The more you can overclock your cpu, the better frames you can get. I do not play with v-sync. I set my graphics to min and turn off AA and some other things in the advanced menu. I get 120fps for the most part. The drops are pretty unavoidable because that is just the game at this point. Hopefully optimizations can occur in the future and the drops are gone.

My cpu is a 4790k clocked at 4.8Ghz and I have a GTX 1070.

Hope that helps.

i play on minimum with bloom on, 120fps stable until i enter waterfront. gtx1080 7700k 16gb ram 
UE4 is my only hope for my pc

specs2.png

Here's my system specs. My Workstation gaming rig. I don't have the game install right now, but i play at 1920x1080 max settings with full AA8. The game runs between 40-60fps, no problems. The game looks bad though, i wish they hurry up with the engine upgrade, curious to see how it runs. BTW it will help if you listed your system specs.

1 hour ago, LAPDAlonso said:

Here's my system specs. My Workstation gaming rig. I don't have the game install right now, but i play at 1920x1080 max settings with full AA8. The game runs between 40-60fps, no problems. The game looks bad though, i wish they hurry up with the engine upgrade, curious to see how it runs. BTW it will help if you listed your system specs.

Your low frame performance really puts you at a big disadvantage in APB. Huge difference between 40 fps and 120 fps in this game. Have you considering turning down your graphics and other tweaks to increase performance?

Edited by LaQuandra
removed the pic in quote

2 hours ago, LaQuandra said:

Your low frame performance really puts you at a big disadvantage in APB. Huge difference between 40 fps and 120 fps in this game. Have you considering turning down your graphics and other tweaks to increase performance?

For the most part the game runs at 50-60, only drops to around 40 sometimes , my framerate is perfectly fine. I'm not one of those gamers who cares about getting a solid 60fps all the time. No, offense, just saying. So 40-60fps is cool with me.

2 minutes ago, LAPDAlonso said:

For the most part the game runs at 50-60, only drops to around 40 sometimes , my framerate is perfectly fine. I'm not one of those gamers who cares about getting a solid 60fps all the time. No, offense, just saying. So 40-60fps is cool with me.

No offense taken. It's cool you're a chill player who is here to have fun and not worrying about being at a severe disadvantage with the low frame rate. 

1 minute ago, LaQuandra said:

No offense taken. It's cool you're a chill player who is here to have fun and not worrying about being at a severe disadvantage with the low frame rate. 

If you consider 40fps or even 50 low frame rates, well ain't nothing else i can say to you lol. Do you post over at overclocking.net by any chance? Because i have been a member there since 2005, and alot of gamers think just like you, have to have the best framerate, water cooling , 4ghz settings all the time. But anyways um good luck with your setup.  back on topic.

OP, can you post your system specs, thanks.

Sign in to follow this