Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ChellyBean

The Little Orbit Pumpkin

Recommended Posts

Today at work, we were hosting a pumpkin painting event for kids who came to the aquarium.

We had a couple of extra pumpkins, and I was bored, so I made a Little Orbit Pumpkin! 

(The paint was pretty awful so it didn't last long. Matter of fact, the paint peeled off within the hour ;-; )6cpC4BG.jpg RDyqgGZ.jpg

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ChellyBean said:

The paint was pretty awful so it didn't last long. Matter of fact, the paint peeled off within the hour ;-;

if thats not a foreboding metaphor then i dont think i know what a metaphor is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

if thats not a foreboding metaphor then i dont think i know what a metaphor is

Shhh! You'll bring them here! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bellenettiel said:

that's pretty cute actuality 😄

I agree!   😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

will we get a little orbit pumpkin head in the Halloween event? 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I expected better out of you Chelly.  Poor line control, shading technique needs work, and the colours do not pop. See me after class. 

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thats why u dont let aquariums host pumpkin painting events....too much water in the paint. 😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I expected better out of you Chelly.  Poor line control, shading technique needs work, and the colours do not pop. See me after class. 

I was working with what's basically fingerprint and only had those spongy brushes ;-; 

 

Pls no 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ChellyBean said:

I was working with what's basically fingerprint and only had those spongy brushes ;-; 

 

Pls no 

D E T E N T I O N

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...