Weeb TheEpicGuyV2

New Downside Suggestion For Improved Rifling

Just now, Kewlin said:

Nope, it doesn't actually come at a cost more than any other consumable.

It does. With the injector, you can get 1-shot by snipers, killed by 3 n-tec shots, etc.. For added speed, It ultimately makes the User easier to kill. The injector is simply a higher-grade, temporary fragile mod. These two aren't widely approached nor used, because they aren't exploitable.

The resupply box however, is by far superior. Comparing it to the standard orange field supplier for instance, not only it cools down in 45 seconds compared to 240, but it allows complete movement. Functioning like a mobile vending machine, it permits say grenade-spamming at will. There is just no comparing the two. Having the same basic goal or resupplying, they should be somewhat similar in limitations or balanced in a way. They aren't even close..

The fact that you are saying this is equal in cost to the injector is intriguing.

7 minutes ago, Lily Rain said:

~snip~

I still don't understand how nobody understand what I'm saying when I say something doesn't have a downside.

Neither resupply box nor epinephrine have a downside to equip, just like carsurfer doesn't have a downside, and I'm legitimately curious if you'll ever understand that without me trying to explain it.

Just now, Kewlin said:

I still don't understand how nobody understand what I'm saying when I say something doesn't have a downside.

Neither resupply box nor epinephrine have a downside to equip, just like carsurfer doesn't have a downside, and I'm legitimately curious if you'll ever understand that without me trying to explain it.

Downsides become active when something is used, not equipped.. I thought you knew what downsides are..

3 minutes ago, Lily Rain said:

Downsides become active when something is used, not equipped.. I thought you knew what downsides are..

Really? Because there's not a single mod in the game that has a downside like that, lol.

Weird, I thought we were talking about APB here.

2 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

Weird, I thought we were talking about APB here.

We were, till you confused yourself by not reading properly.

1 minute ago, Lily Rain said:

We were, till you confused yourself by not reading properly.

Wat8.jpg?1315930535

Anyhoo, why in the world do you think downsides should be entirely different for orange mods and consumables, and there should effectively have no downside for equipping them? It's not like guns where using your gun is virtually mandatory, so why should orange mods and consumables be upgrades unlike other mods?

Also, BTW, resupply boxes quite honestly has one of the biggest downsides of any consumable.

Just now, Kewlin said:

Anyhoo, why in the world do you think downsides should be entirely different for orange mods and consumables, and there should effectively have no downside for equipping them? It's not like guns where using your gun is virtually mandatory, so why should orange mods and consumables be upgrades unlike other mods?

Also, BTW, resupply boxes quite honestly has one of the biggest downsides of any consumable.

I think improved rifling and other mods (as well as consumables) can be made better. However now is not the time. I think we should let Devs focus on milestones, engine upgrade, etc...…..

--------------------------------------------------------

In response to your message:

1» "why in the world do you think downsides should be entirely different for orange mods and consumables"

I clearly said mods and consumables with the same intended function should have similar downsides/limitations:unknown.png

2 » "and there should effectively have no downside for equipping them?"

It is quite the opposite. I stated and wish for at least some consumables to have equip-downsides, simply because they are readily available: "The "Mobile Cover" shield literally makes APB a mini version of Fortnite, because spawning a shield out of nowhere is somehow good to the game (having it ready for deployment doesn't slow you down like Kevlar does for example, you can just pull it out of the blue)....".

You decided to not read, assumed things from the top of your head, got confused and said said the most obvious thing "equipping yellow mods gives no downsides": unknown.png

I mean who even told you that I THINK that equipping consumables shouldn't have downsides? It is the complete opposite of what I was shooting for..

3 » "so why should orange mods and consumables be upgrades unlike other mods?"

This isn't what I am going for....

4 » "Also, BTW, resupply boxes quite honestly has one of the biggest downsides of any consumable."

That doesn't prevent it from being exploited, hence needing a fix. Let me elaborate:

Flak Jacket gives reduced damage against explosions, but its downside is reduction in grenade-count by 1. If the yellow box remains unchanged, this downside is rendered effectively USELESS. Just like how improved rifling's old downside is virtually useless in some weapons such as the N-tec... You should get the point by now

8 minutes ago, Lily Rain said:

~snip~

Why was most of that post replying to things you'd already replied to, and why didn't you just quote like a normal person?

8 hours ago, Kewlin said:

Why was most of that post replying to things you'd already replied to, and why didn't you just quote like a normal person?

Because you are an individual who is deliberately choosing not to read. If you have something to add to the table, please do. If not, try not to derail the thread.

P.S: Normal individuals don't quote "~snip~"....

6 hours ago, Lily Rain said:

~snip~

"Snip"ing posts is actually a good practice as it reduces forum clutter if you're quoting the post immediately preceding yours. There's no reason to have a huge quote in your post if it's right above your anyways.

Also, I'm not adding anything 'cause I'm not trying to add anything, not because I'm not reading, lol. I've gotta' derail threads into oblivion every once in a while.

4 minutes ago, Lily Rain said:

Damn you~~

❤️

• Like 1