Sign in to follow this  
iReilok

Please add a queue system to join district... God damnit.

A queue system would be great, no ?!

I also think that if the treat system dont make any restriction on wich district you are able to join or not, it could be much simpler (Evey gold/bronze/silver in same district). Then the matchmaking will do the rest of the job. Because actually treats dont mean anything, and gold server is empty because no one want to join those empty district when you can just join an silver and have fun with all players already here ready to play with.

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I too would like to see 80 people queued up for the one active district.

Lol this would be annoying too but well looks like no one want to join the empty district because they just want to play and not to wait… If everyone think like that it give that situation where everyone is just spaming join district button to try to join a full district.

3 minutes ago, iReilok said:

Lol this would be annoying too but well looks like no one want to join the empty district because they just want to play and not to wait… If everyone think like that it give that situation where everyone is just spaming join district button to try to join a full district.

Jokes aside, Matt has repeatedly stated that district phasing will be a thing eventually. So you will get matched with all players in all districts or some such thing like that. So it wont matter what district you actually join... or something.

Jokes aside, Matt has repeatedly stated that district phasing will be a thing eventually. So you will get matched with all players in all districts or some such thing like that. So it wont matter what district you actually join... or something.

You mean that we will be able to  just press "Ready" when you are not even in a district to join a mission ?

Whatever they change, if it reduce the time to join district  and find a game, then i'm all for it. 

Just now, iReilok said:

You mean that we will be able to  just press "Ready" when you are not even in a district to join a mission ?

Whatever they change, if it reduce the time to join district  and find a game, then i'm all for it. 

I think you still join a district, but it will match you against all players in that same named district?

So like everyone in financial will now be in the same pool even if in different instances. 

Or maybe its just everyone K'd up in any district.

Honestly Im not sure.

I think you still join a district, but it will match you against all players in that same named district?

So like everyone in financial will now be in the same pool even if in different instances. 

Or maybe its just everyone K'd up in any district.

Honestly Im not sure.

Well i think it's complicated to do that because if this is Added, that will mean that some people from other district will have to be teleported to the other district with the mission running. This will mean that if the district is full, it's gonna add even more players to it, if i'm not wrong ?

1 minute ago, iReilok said:

Well i think it's complicated to do that because if this is Added, that will mean that some people from other district will have to be teleported to the other district with the mission running. This will mean that if the district is full, it's gonna add even more players to it, if i'm not wrong ?

Thats a bit beyond my pay grade to be honest.

Thats a bit beyond my pay grade to be honest.

Well  i think there is a more simple way. If the player limit in each district was much higher, like 80-100,  and threat is not a restriction (you can join any district at any threat level) and then the Matchmaking do the rest by just Matching the players depending on their K/d/ threats etc.  This will really reduce the time needed to join district and find a mission, but well, only problem is the amount of cars / player on the same map then.

12 minutes ago, iReilok said:

since everyone in a financial district will be in the same matchmaking pool there won’t be any need for one specific district to be full, even if all districts are full the phasing system could theoretically just move both teams to a new empty district for their mission

21 minutes ago, iReilok said:

Along the lines of what bxnnxd said, what would be logical is if the phasing tried to keep the pop from being full, that it would start intentionally phasing people into another dist to keep it the main one from being completely full, so there'd be room to move people around... it's going to be interesting to see how they implement it

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

So like, I could be in Financial, but end up in a mission in Waterfront?

i very much doubt it would matchmake between districts like that, would kind of defeat the purpose of being seamless since financial and waterfront maps aren’t the same

Edited by BXNNXD
typo

3 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

i very much doubt it would matchmake between districts like that, would kind of defeat the purpose of being seamless since financial and waterfront maps aren’t the same

So for Jericho this system will literally be useless.

... hilarious

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

So for Jericho this system will literally be useless.

... hilarious

i think phasing comes after the engine upgrade so we should have at least a temporary boost in population 

also it should fix some matchmaking and threat complaints, which will likely draw a few more players back, and help retain new players 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:

i think phasing comes after the engine upgrade so we should have at least a temporary boost in population 

also it should fix some matchmaking and threat complaints, which will likely draw a few more players back, and help retain new players 

lol... good one

You got faster after 15 minutes also you got quite painless death (assuming you were in or near ground zero).

Wait for 3.5

They could just have a queue system, and have it so that if 10+ people on both the enforcer and criminal side are queued up, it moves them to the next similarly threated district so that they don't have to wait super long. This could fix the fact that there's usually only one district to play in, lol. 

Sign in to follow this