Sign in to follow this  
111MikA111

Question about purchases on the entire account of the store Armas

I wanted to know - making a purchase on an account in the store Armas but having the characters on different servers..Do I get a purchase for all the characters is not dependent on the fact that they are all on different servers? Or do I get to the characters of only one of the selected servers ?

Wrong forum? Its FE, not APB. Though i'll try to answer...wasnt playing in it for a very long time, but if u dont(didnt if u tried to) choose a char when buying it, when its acc-wide. Should be. I dont think its locked to any server for whatever reason.

Better wait for someone elses answer(the one who knows or sure on 100%) in case if im wrong, which is unlikely though.

Edited by Creeping Vulture

agree unless it specifically says account wide then it's only for one char, or in FE's case whichever char you select when go into marketplace

Edited by Ozium

As said previously, wrong forum section. As for your question, all purchases for account bound can be used in other servers. All purchases that are character bound will be locked to that character in that specific server. Account bound can be used in other servers because it's linked to your account, so any character created in any server will get the items.

(Moving this topic to its proper place)

Account bound means every character you have made or will make will have that item, regardless of server

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this