GinoSal

Can't get into a Server

My friend has played over 800 hours of APB and really loves to play the game however, for the past 2 months when he tries going on APB, he can't get into a Financial or Waterfront district. He can get into the Social District just fine, but when ever he tries to go into financial or waterfront districts he gets kicked and it pops up with the message "You have been kicked by Battleye" or something along those lines.

Could someone please help to resolve this issue.

this is happening to me too and I just got premium and can't even use it since I can't load in I've tried many things to fix the issue and nothing

I recently made a post about this, it's a issue that needs to be addressed

Question though, just to do my own investigations, do yall have 'low end' PCs? (lower than say, 40 fps and long load times, etc)

I don't, but I made this post to help my friend who has this problem and I do think he has a low-end PC

10 hours ago, GinoSal said:

I don't, but I made this post to help my friend who has this problem and I do think he has a low-end PC

My bad, I did the exact thing I didn't want people to do on my post... but yeah, thank, lemme know if any fix comes around Edited by Archon