Weeb TheEpicGuyV2

Can The Snubnose Start Off As A 3 stk Before Falling To A 4 stk

Title says it all. Obviously you would adjust range values as it sees fit (and if needed, fire interval as well)

Edited by Weeb TheEpicGuyV2
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

isn’t that the showstopper? :^)

I'd be fine seeing an SNR buff, but 1.0s TTK might be a little much.

*EDIT* and I know it's the meme, but the showstopper doesn't even remotely fall into the SNR's niche, the only thing that even tries to go into its niche to my knowledge is the Jersey Devil.

Edited by Kewlin

20 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

I'd be fine seeing an SNR buff, but 1.0s TTK might be a little much.

*EDIT* and I know it's the meme, but the showstopper doesn't even remotely fall into the SNR's niche, the only thing that even tries to go into its niche to my knowledge is the Jersey Devil.

Showstopper 'Thunder' has a ttk of 1.02 secs, and is somewhat better at range then the snub? But the ttk is my main point Edited by Weeb TheEpicGuyV2

3 minutes ago, Weeb TheEpicGuyV2 said:
Showstopper 'Thunder' has a ttk of 1.02 secs, and is somewhat better at range then the snub? 
the instant equip time vs “finishing” damage is the snubs niche, although a super narrow niche that’s not worth giving up the dependability most other secondaries have 

36 minutes ago, Weeb TheEpicGuyV2 said:
Showstopper 'Thunder' has a ttk of 1.02 secs, and is somewhat better at range then the snub? But the ttk is my main point
What VSB said. This ultimately becomes almost like saying the STAR is better than the HVR because it has a better TTK: the two guns have entirely different purposes, and as such a direct comparison of TTK is pointless. The only gun I'd compare the SNR to is maybe the JD.

So what this all comes down to to me is, could the SNR use a buff? Yes, probably, but is there any gun I'd use instead of the SNR for the SNR's intended purpose? Not really, because literally no other gun can do what the SNR does. If you need a 0.1s swap time, you need a 0.1s swap time and there's no other way to get it, and as such I can't say the SNR is a bad choice because there's no other choice.

Honestly, if I was going to buff the SNR though I'd buff its accuracy in one way or another, as its TTK feels about fine to me for its primary purpose of finishing people off, but it's just too unreliable with its shit accuracy.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Kewlin said:
What VSB said. This ultimately becomes almost like saying the STAR is better than the HVR because it has a better TTK: the two guns have entirely different purposes, and as such a direct comparison of TTK is pointless. The only gun I'd compare the SNR to is maybe the JD.

So what this all comes down to to me is, could the SNR use a buff? Yes, probably, but is there any gun I'd use instead of the SNR for the SNR's intended purpose? Not really, because literally no other gun can do what the SNR does. If you need a 0.1s swap time, you need a 0.1s swap time and there's no other way to get it, and as such I can't say the SNR is a bad choice because there's no other choice.

Honestly, if I was going to buff the SNR though I'd buff its accuracy in one way or another, as its TTK feels about fine to me for its primary purpose of finishing people off, but it's just too unreliable with its shit accuracy.
I wanna have fun killing people with the snub only qq

23 minutes ago, Weeb TheEpicGuyV2 said:
I wanna have fun killing people with the snub only qq
And a lot of people want to use the HVR in CQC, but that's not what it should be good at.

Literally every other secondary except the FWL and Flaregun is intended to kill people by itself, so just use nearly any other secondary if you want to do that, and let the SNR stay unique, lol. Unless you just want to use the gun for shits and giggles, in which case, the SNR serves that role better being bad at kills.

Also, either way, making the gun more accurate will have just as much or more effect on the gun's effectiveness on getting full health kills than decreasing its TTK anyways IMO.

4-shot in Snubnose are op... if you manage to hit them. Otherwise you are dead.
Dunno if making it 3-shot won't make it overkill... I always missed that final shot.

Edited by Mitne

It used to be a 3 shot to kill until they nerfed it.

It was already bad that way, so I don't see why reverting that nerf would be bad.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1