Sign in to follow this  
SethSnake

Where's the playerbase?

Im only one person and I dont matter but Ive been playing other games because Im waiting for results instead of more promises.

I was given this treatment by G1 and look where it ended.

On 10/2/2018 at 2:24 AM, Liger said:

It's kind of amazing how many people are waiting for some meaningful content so that they have a reason to come back.

But that's exactly it. The game has been stale for years. It's been two action districts since beta in 2009, and a lot of people don't like Waterfront. Cosmetics and guns are not enough to keep people coming back when there are so many other games out there. There isn't even a meaningful ranked system for people to grind out for prestige.

I honestly can't see LO throwing enough resources at the game to breathe life into it, but like many others I'll be keeping an eye out.

The reason why there's no new districts added to the menu is the current menu can not be used for more districts.
Although the engine upgrade means a whole new menu can be built so they all can be.
Engine upgrade is scheduled for the end of the year if its not delayed..... hoping its not delayed.
After that then major updates can be done.

Sign in to follow this