Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mitne

How am I supposed to get around this?

Recommended Posts

For god sake, I want all district notifications on map but how the hell am I supposed to know which I turned on and off?
Can this be addressed?

N8cySpy.jpg

  • Dislike 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's a bunch of check marks on the lower right hand side of the map under "Legend" . Click each category that doesn't have the check mark and it should show on the map what you want to see. I ran into that the other day and it worked for me .Β 

  • Like 2
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Kadama said:

There's a bunch of check marks on the lower right hand side of the map under "Legend" . Click each category that doesn't have the check mark and it should show on the map what you want to see. I ran into that the other day and it worked for me .Β 

Did you even read what I wrote? It's not about map legend, jeez.
  • Dislike 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Activate them from the legend, by clicking on them, if they have a thick they are shown on the map, if not, then they're absent.

Edited by VladIasi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's not talking about the legend.
He's talking about the notifications in the "District Messages" box, which show stuff like XXXs team has defeated YYYs team. Or XXX is on a win streak of 7 missions, that stuff.

He just poorly explained what he wants.

There is no way to tell if the feature is turned on or not, you have to click it once and see if it stuff shows up or not while you play.
Or you just set your settings to default, which turns them all on.

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry , was trying to help instead of answering you with some sarcastic comment but it's obvious it was a waste of time with you .

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, GhosT said:

He's not talking about the legend.
He's talking about the notifications in the "District Messages" box, which show stuff like XXXs team has defeated YYYs team. Or XXX is on a win streak of 7 missions, that stuff.

Finally, one man got it.
4 hours ago, GhosT said:

There is no way to tell if the feature is turned on or not, you have to click it once and see if it stuff shows up or not while you play.
Or you just set your settings to default, which turns them all on.

What do you mean? I need to reset options to default or...?
3 hours ago, Kadama said:

Sorry , was trying to help instead of answering you with some sarcastic comment but it's obvious it was a waste of time with you .

Implying that this second one ain't sarcasm toward me at all...

Also I wrote DISTRICT NOTIFICATIONS, not MAP LEGEND.
For god sake, i'm here since 2013, you would guess that by now I can use map legend and that my problem is maybe more advanced in nature. Edited by Mitne
  • Dislike 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Mitne said:

For god sake, i'm here since 2013, you would guess that by now I can useο»Ώ map legend and that my problem is maybe moreο»Ώ advanced in nο»Ώature. ο»Ώ

maybe you should make another thread about who you areΒ 
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Mitne said:
What do you mean? I need to reset options to default or...?Β 
Yup. Either in game or by deleting the files, as the game doesn't show you whether the filter is on or off.
Or you could open the config and search for the values there, though I have no idea which file that actually is.
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No my second comment wasn't meant to be sarcastic at all. To clarify , I saw your question and apparently misunderstood what you were saying. I tried to help you out with what I thought was a solution based on the map you had shown of the social district.Β  My second comment was based on the reply you gave which demonstrated to me that your not even grateful enough that someone made an attempt to try to help you out and it would be a further waste of time to help a person such as yourself.

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, GhosT said:
Yup. Either in game or by deleting the files, as the game doesn't show you whether the filter is on or off.
Or you could open the config and search for the values there, though I have no idea which file that actually is.
I take a look through config I guess. If graphic settings reset it, it must be in one of configs file responsible for graphic settings.
Thanks.
15 hours ago, BXNNXD said:
maybe you should make another thread about who you areΒ 
Maybe I make next contributory to nothing sarcastic and idiotic remark.
See I learn from best.
13 hours ago, Kadama said:

My second comment was based on the reply you gave which demonstrated to me that your not even grateful enough that someone made an attempt to try to help you out and it would be a further waste of time to help a person such as yourself.

It's not my fault you can't read and try to grab easy forum imaginary points. I hate that.
Also boo-hoo, you made me cry - one person not gonna help me, others will. Bye.

Thank you, thread can be locked.
  • Dislike 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Γ—
×
  • Create New...