WoRkMaGiC

Unable to purchase any items from market place.

As the title reads, I am unable to purchase any items on the market place. I believe before latest patch changes with the introduction of the new trading system made this problem occur. the Bid and Buy buttons on the bottom right of the MarketPlace are greyed out. 

I have the same problem, I can not buy or sell in the marketplace or use the trading function. It says when mousing over the buttons "your account is currently not allowed to trade". Already made a support ticket about it.

• Like 1

with the recent mentions of cool downs/timers on trading, I'd say give it a couple days if it's still happening then, it could be an issue

I just tested this myself, when you log in to your account for the first time on a new system (fresh install of windows counts as well) you are locked from trading for 7 days. This includes the in-game market, trade system and mails.
When you join a district (especially social) you should see this message pop up:
uNOh7Q2.png
Just wait until that no longer appears (or log in from a system that you've logged in to your account on recently)