Shikii

How to reach support?

I have a friend, we used to play APB:R together.
He started playing other games, and did not care much about his account. So, he missed this "change password" thing. When the game prompted you to change G1 pass. Happened to me too. Now the problem is...
- The site is not accepting his saved passwords.
- The site is not sending out "Forgot password" emails.
- I wrote to support from my account (since you NEED a G1 account to open a ticket), but have not heard back since the 15th.

Is there a way I could get help? Any ideas? :(

You wait for the 3-6 months it takes for support to respond.

6 hours ago, Shikii said:

He started playing other games, and did not care much about his account. So, he missed this "change password" thing. When the game prompted you to change G1 pass. Happened to me too. Now the problem is...
- I wrote to support from my account (since you NEED a G1 account to open a ticket), but have not heard back since the 15th.

Is there a way I could get help? Any ideas? 😞

Did he changed he's password ? 
Did you try different browsers ?
Did you check the spam folder ?
if all is yes there is no other option then waiting for a respone

@Hexerin : That is depressing.

@eazy-vinny: 
- He did not change pass, but there was this G1 breach I remember when everyone was forced to. He did not play then, so he just kinda forgot about it.
- Browsers: Yeah, on both of our PCs.
- Spam: Yea, nothing in it sadly. The support emails arrive immediately (that they got my request).

I even had his password saved, but did not work. I mean the reset email should arrive, and that's the only thing we need. But...

:(

Just a heads up that your "friend" needs to handle this his or her self. 

LO will never discuss someones account with anyone but the account holder. 

14 hours ago, Shikii said:

Is there a way I could get help? Any ideas? 😞

Comcast?
if so, go to your advanced settings and uncheck "Enable Spam Filtering"
i had to do that to get my password as it wasn't sending it
Comcast was thinking it was spam for some reason and rejecting the email

uWVasqE.png

Thanks for the new replies.

@ CookiePuss: Of course I am aware. However, you have to have a valid G1 account to even open a ticket. Now, as you may realize, without getting a password reset email or anything, it is quite a difficult task for him to open one. So I opened one in the matter. To be fair a new account would not be the end of the world, but as many of us, he also had items purchased on his account, like skins.

@ShaiShai: That's a very nice idea, and a very evil setting by Comcast. We are from EU however, no Comcast in sight. 😞

• Like 1

you could still check for similar settings with your provider, I remember someone from the uk having a similar issue. So it might not be just Comcast being annoying